Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cover Songs

Featured Replies

  • Replies 147
  • Views 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Originally a big hit in 1974 for The Stylistics, here’s Mick Hucknall of Simply Red just killing it with “You Make Me Feel Brand New”...

 

Originally a hit in 1972 for Philly soul group Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes here is Simply Red covering “If You Don’t Know Me By Now”...

 

Simply Red covering the late reggae artist Gregory Isaacs with “Night Nurse”...

 

Simply Red covers the 1966 penned song by Homer Banks “Ain’t That A Lot Of Love”...

 

I promise that this is the last Simply Red cover...LOL!!!

 

Simply Red covers Bob Dylan...and personally I could do without the intro of orchestral strings in this arrangement, but thankfully they chill out once the tune gets rollin’...but then the horns come in midway and don’t feel any better…

 

...Thinking that this is one tune that Mick could’ve just left alone as it just doesn’t stylistically feel right for him.

 

I really think that this song belongs to Bob alone with his own signature touch. If anyone else could do better than Bob I’d like to hear it, but I’m doubtful…

 

[video=youtube;eTZv-PZ53d8]

[video=youtube;eTZv-PZ53d8]

Another phenomenal cover song by John Legend & The Roots. Bill Withers' song "I Can't Write Left Handed"

 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.