Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke Vs UL this weekend

Featured Replies

Who ya got ?

Edited by bugatti

  • Replies 58
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Duke

Edited by bugatti

Is it possible that both lose?

 

Just kidding. I'll pull the the other Ky team.

I'll be curious to know the lingering effects of Deng Adel's knock to the head on Saturday and how much he'll play tonight and Saturday. He'll play defense on the opponent's best scorer every night and will be a big factor in how the game goes.

 

So as an optimist I'll say the strippers have it.

Where is the game played?

Louisville will win if it's at the Yum, or Duke wins if it's played in their high school gym.

Where is the game played?

Louisville will win if it's at the Yum, or Duke wins if it's played in their high school gym.

 

At Louisville.

I imagine Duke wins.

 

I'm hopeful it's a good game.

 

If Amile isn't back I expect Louisville to win by 10. Duke has had a rough schedule of games here on the road. This team hasn't clicked together yet, thankfully there is still more season left.

If Amile isn't back I expect Louisville to win by 10. Duke has had a rough schedule of games here on the road. This team hasn't clicked together yet, thankfully there is still more season left.

 

I thought they said he was only supposed to miss the one game?

Cards win, and I hope Allen gets ejected, or tripped, or, you get the picture.

I thought they said he was only supposed to miss the one game?

 

1-3 games was initially what was expected. Never thought he would be needed that bad.

  • Author
Dude just stop. Nobody likes reading your garbage posts.

 

Put me on ignore then and stop crying . Could be their fans are just like the head coach and the star player ? Things dont go your way you just whine and cry .

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.