Big Ten East Division Goes 0-5 In Bowl Games

Wireman

Because everyone seems to talk about how great it is. Like I've said a million times I don't care about conferences, I care that people root for a conference instead of individuals schools. So I try to expose how stupid that is.

So again, why do you care who another person roots for? What does it matter?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because everyone seems to talk about how great it is. Like I've said a million times I don't care about conferences, I care that people root for a conference instead of individuals schools. So I try to expose how stupid that is.

So the only reason you care is because everyone else cares? That means... you care.

So you care about conferences...

It is not stupid either. If your conference is perceived as strong/deep, then you are allowed a hiccup or two. Look at Wisconsin - they beat LSU a game before the head coach was fired and then a bunch of middle of the road schools. But they played 3 close games vs OSU, Michigan and PSU and still end up in the top 10. The LSU win was in Green Bay too, basically a home game.

Ouch! The Big Ten East Division, which many said was the best division in all of college football, went 0-5 during bowl season.

Ohio State, Michigan, Maryland, Penn State and Indiana all lost. The other two teams in the division were Michigan State (3-9) and Rutgers (2-10).

Could you imagine if one of the SEC divisions went winless? :woot:

UK fan in this thread or are you calling Michigan out?

Michigan lost just the same as the others.

So did Michigan lose or did the Big 10 East lose? Just trying to clarify if conferences are individual entities who play sports against each other or if they are one entity divided into 10-14 groups who play against each other.

B10 sucked this bowl season. At the same time I think the B10 played in the two best bowl games this year.
Ohio State sucked, Michigan sucked, Iowa always sucks, Nebraska was a prentender, everyone else played pretty decent.