Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 99 Ole Miss 76

Featured Replies

I know! I know! He shouted "Bam" as he was rescuing Skal Labissiere from Haitian earthquake rubble.

 

Bingo.

  • Author
Pretty sure Cal told Briscoe they'd have a missed free throw to the left about 3-4 minutes before it happened. Thought Cal was explaining it to him just before Ole Miss shot a free throw and ironically Willis cleared the board on that play.

 

I was worried that was his chance and missed it. Figured the bigs could block out on the Ole Miss FT and Briscoe could grab one.

 

Glad it worked out.

Hey guys...guys...Do you know how Bam got his nickname?

 

I know I know, it was the sound he made when he killed running backs when he played football with WCS!

He had to really work to his the final assist and final rebound. He was stuck on 9 for the majority of the second half. He was nearly at the triple double by the 15:00 mark, which is remarkable.

Edited by bugatti

  • Author

- UK needs a viable post back-up. You can see that Cal is grasping, evident by inserting Wynyard early in the contest. SKJ and Humphries just aren't cutting it. I am probably more disappointed with Hump's development, or lack-there-of, than anything else this season.

 

Lets face it, Humphries is one of the least athletic guys on the team. The way the Cats play is way too quick for him. When it does finally slow down, he doesnt seem to have any confidence. He's a work in progress.

I know I know, it was the sound he made when he killed running backs when he played football with WCS!

 

Truth. WCS was a 7 foot wide receiver in high school in case anyone was wondering. Marcus Lee played volleyball.

  • Author
Hey guys...guys...Do you know how Bam got his nickname?

 

Every year there is something. Knew it would be that anout Bam this year. Was pleased to hear a new random fun fact about Monk last night.

Lets face it, Humphries is one of the least athletic guys on the team. The way the Cats play is way too quick for him. When it does finally slow down, he doesnt seem to have any confidence. He's a work in progress.

But he seems to have regressed. I don't remember his hands being this bad and looking lost like he does now. He even had a decent mid-range jumper that he could threaten last season.

  • Author
But he seems to have regressed. I don't remember his hands being this bad and looking lost like he does now. He even had a decent mid-range jumper that he could threaten last season.

 

Yeah, I really think a lot of it is the pace of the game with our guards, which then screws with his confidence and mechanics.

 

Not many bigs can play well at that speed, which only shows how special Bam is.

  • Author
Bam was good, but was also alarmed he only pulled down 4 rebounds.

 

Almost felt like Cal's game play was to have guys like Willis rebound and outlet the ball with Bam on the front of the break because he could easily beat the Ole Miss big down the floor. Maybe a coincidence but it happened so many times last night.

Glad to see Willis contribute in other ways tonight.

 

He also threw some of the worst entry passes ever.

I went and got to sit in the same private room with Hugh Freeze. Talked with him a bit. That was a neat experience. It was even more special given that I am a huge Ole Miss fan. No surprise that U.K. Killed the Rebs

2nd half was pretty boring outside of hoping Briscoe got his triple double. Pretty crazy that we waiting 28 years to see one and two have happened this season.

 

It is all about the number of possessions this team gets. More opportunities for assists.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.