December 25, 20169 yr Author Dalton is usually good at the line, but switching to a speed option was not his best decision lol.
December 25, 20169 yr Author The O-Coordinator needs to exit the premises as well. That guy cannot call a game at the college level much less the pros. You realize that was Dalton that switched to a speed option right.
December 25, 20169 yr I realize that this offense has been inept all year. That is the O.C. not the QB
December 25, 20169 yr Guess we need to find a FG kicker next year. How many games have they cost us? Oh well, Merry Christmas!!
December 25, 20169 yr Guess we need to find a FG kicker next year. How many games have they cost us? Oh well, Merry Christmas!! I can find a kicker for them that will not choke on his you know what when the game is on the line.
December 25, 20169 yr Author I realize that this offense has been inept all year. That is the O.C. not the QB I'm not saying he has been good. It's been a nice big combination of things. Let's not forget in 2014 in Hue Jackson's first year the offense also looked bad, especially the passing offense.
December 25, 20169 yr Author Guess we need to find a FG kicker next year. How many games have they cost us? Oh well, Merry Christmas!! Pretty much. He just blew his audition for next year. He now will be in a full blown competition for that spot now.
December 25, 20169 yr Pretty much. He just blew his audition for next year. He now will be in a full blown competition for that spot now. I think it is why he was on the street a couple of weeks ago.
December 25, 20169 yr Author I think it is why he was on the street a couple of weeks ago. Most likely.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.