December 25, 20169 yr It's been a very exciting first half with the ball going down the field a lot on some very good punts. Bengals managed to also kick one Ball off the ground to go up 3 to 0 at half.
December 25, 20169 yr Author I know a lot of people got all excited watching the young players for the reds play. I am kind of enjoying seeing the young guys for the Bengals. On a positive note Cedric O. Does look better at LT than he ever did at RT. So maybe there is hope for him. Also Cody Core still has to clean up some of his route running, but I do like what I see from him.
December 25, 20169 yr The left tackle is getting eaten alive. The 2 corners need to be shown the door. They lead the league in "dumb" penatlies by a long shot.
December 25, 20169 yr Wow nice break away speed by LaFell there. Where has that been all year? I had no idea he was that fast.
December 25, 20169 yr Author The left tackle is getting eaten alive. The 2 corners need to be shown the door. They lead the league in "dumb" penatlies by a long shot. There was only 2 plays that he got ate alive as you said. Now they did come within 3 plays of each other lol. As for the penalties the last 2 weeks have been bad penalties by our corners. But apparently the Bengals secondary is one of the least penalized in the whole nfl. Things just seem more magnified when it's our own team and we see every single play every single week.
December 25, 20169 yr Author Where has that been all year? I had no idea he was that fast. Me either. I thought for sure he would be caught. Impressive.
December 25, 20169 yr Author The offense finally scores a 4th quarter td, and the defense decides let's make our offense do it again, and allows the Texans to score quickly.
December 25, 20169 yr Author The defense is just amazing. They play guts out then go comatose. I think the defense realized we need a better pick to get a pass rushing DE. So they decided to let them score.
December 25, 20169 yr The O-Coordinator needs to exit the premises as well. That guy cannot call a game at the college level much less the pros.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.