Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Problem of......Whiteness?

Featured Replies

BET...:lol2:

 

I'll never understand why white people are so mad about Martin and Good Times reruns.

 

I loved me some Martin back in the day. Cole was the best.

  • Replies 88
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think just like unions these agencies have had a time in history that they were necessary. In todays world which is a world apart from 50-60 years ago, are all of them neccessary or are they now a conduit for division and white racism. I think that's how they are viewed somewhat.

 

I don't but it doesn't matter. Folks believe what they want to anyways.

I loved me some Martin back in the day. Cole was the best.

 

I've been watching it a lot more recently. I forgot how funny that show was. I miss having him on TV and in movies regularly. He was funny as hell when he was at the top of his craft.

I don't but it doesn't matter. Folks believe what they want to anyways.

 

All I can say is it gets old hearing about how evil you are because you're white... Do you think we have made any progress in say the last 20 years?

All I can say is it gets old hearing about how evil you are because you're white... Do you think we have made any progress in say the last 20 years?

 

Who?

This country towards equality.

 

Absolutely. Just because keyboard cowboys and twitter fingers rule our society doesn't mean we are far apart from equality. What is equality for you? I think there are some ugly truths beneath the surface but at the end of the day we are still better off than we were before the 90s.

 

 

These days everyone has the same opportunities as each other and people are much much more reserved with their racism in public. Granted social media and the internet is a crap storm and folks feel safe in their living rooms to type what their brain is saying but out in public most folks act like they have some sense. Looking at social media and the internet lets us all know racism is alive and well from blacks, whites, latinos, etc.....but for the most part everyone puts it away when they leave their house. I'm fine with that. Just because constructive discussions will never be had about race and equality doesn't mean the country isn't an equal country. It just means we are all stubborn and lack a true compassion and determination to put an end to all racism.

Absolutely. Just because keyboard cowboys and twitter fingers rule our society doesn't mean we are far apart from equality. What is equality for you? I think there are some ugly truths beneath the surface but at the end of the day we are still better off than we were before the 90s.

 

 

These days everyone has the same opportunities as each other and people are much much more reserved with their racism in public. Granted social media and the internet is a crap storm and folks feel safe in their living rooms to type what their brain is saying but out in public most folks act like they have some sense. Looking at social media and the internet lets us all know racism is alive and well from blacks, whites, latinos, etc.....but for the most part everyone puts it away when they leave their house. I'm fine with that. Just because constructive discussions will never be had about race and equality doesn't mean the country isn't an equal country. It just means we are all stubborn and lack a true compassion and determination to put an end to all racism.

 

I appreciate you answer and agree with you on almost all of it. Constructive conversations can be had, we just need to agree that honesty is better than feelings. Like the post earlier I really don't agree with, I just wanted to see how we would respond to it.

I appreciate you answer and agree with you on almost all of it. Constructive conversations can be had, we just need to agree that honesty is better than feelings. Like the post earlier I really dont agree with, I just wanted to see how we would respond to it.

 

I figured as much but I had to respond when I saw that one. :lol2:

I figured as much but I had to respond when I saw that one. :lol2:

 

Yea she was an angry white woman... Lol

White People have:

 

The federal government

State government

Local government

Law enforcement at all levels

Wall Street

The Federal Reserve

ALEC

IRS

Get The White House back on January 20

 

ABC(Thank you for black-ish)

Fox

NBC(Thank you for The Cosby Show &A Different World)

CBS

PBS

ESPN

CMT

VH-1

Well...pretty much every television channel except for BET

MLB

Golf

Tennis

At one point the Olympics(thank you Jesse Owens and the desire to win gold medals with the best athletes on the planet)

All Fortune 500 companies

New York Stock Exchange

NASDAQ

All colleges and universities except for the HBCUs

Skull and Crossbones

Illuminati

New World Order

Fraternities and sororities

KKK

 

oh and privilege. Can't forget privilege.

 

Angry PurplePride92 left off NHL and NASCAR. :lol2:

Angry PurplePride92 left off NHL and NASCAR. :lol2:

 

Don't forget Bass Fishing!

Don't forget Bass Fishing!

 

Can't forget Bass Fishing! :lol2:

Angry PurplePride92 left off NHL and NASCAR. :lol2:

 

Don't forget Bass Fishing!

 

I left off a whole lot more. My time was limited. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.