Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper at Cincinnati Elder 12/10/16 @ 4:30 pm

Featured Replies

A few days early but Cooper will travel up I-75 a bit to take on Elder. Last year, Cooper handed them their first loss. What does Elder have this year and what does everyone think of this one? Should be a fun one. Will JV play before hand or is this just varsity?

I saw Holmes scrimmage Elder earlier this year on a neutral court, I believe Holmes won a half and Elder won a half, i don't know any names or remember any numbers, they have a real thin young man who can shoot the ball really well and there post player was very good, it was a scrimmage, but they don't appear very deep, other than the fact that Cooper is at Elder, I would pick Cooper in this one.

All three play. Frosh ,jv,varsity

Elder's frosh team is solid. Decent ball handlers and some physical low post players.

Elder's frosh team is solid. Decent ball handlers and some physical low post players.

Hopefully it will be a good game. Cooper has solid guard play and some decent bigs just not real physical bigs.

  • Author

I have noticed that a site listed the start time at 4:30 while another says 4. Can anyone confirm which is accurate?

Elder had a very good freshman team last year, a strong point guard with some really good shooters. That is about all I know about them. I saw them play twice against St X freshman in which they split the series.

I have noticed that a site listed the start time at 4:30 while another says 4. Can anyone confirm which is accurate?

4:30

This is a triple-header, correct?

This is a triple-header, correct?

 

Correct

This is a triple-header, correct?

1:00 2:30 4:30

Any thoughts on Kunkel? Hurt 2 games ago, and held to 4 points against Conner, but was in foul trouble, I believe. When will that breakout game come this year? Young man is talented!

Any thoughts on Kunkel? Hurt 2 games ago, and held to 4 points against Conner, but was in foul trouble, I believe. When will that breakout game come this year? Young man is talented!

 

Kunkel is a 25-30 point game waiting to happen. But - he also has a great feel for the team concept and doesn't force shots. If McNeil goes off again, Kunkel will make sure Sean gets the ball.

 

If Cooper needs Kunkel to score 25 points - he can and will. It could be this game...

With this one being at Elder, and Cooper not at full strength, I think it will be tough for the Jags to get a win tomorrow.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.