Tommy Tuberville

LCDAWGS19

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would hire Strong before any of the other two only because I think he would be there the longest.

It shouldn't be about who will be there the longest. It should be about who will bring the most life in the program and be the most successful even if they leave after a few years because of success. They tried to go the stability route with Tommy who would have stayed a long time but we see where that got them. I like Strong but I don't like him for the UC job.

It shouldn't be about who will be there the longest. It should be about who will bring the most life in the program and be the most successful even if they leave after a few years because of success. They tried to go the stability route with Tommy who would have stayed a long time but we see where that got them. I like Strong but I don't like him for the UC job.

I get what you are saying, but the coaching carousel at UC is ridiculous and I'm sure very frustrating for the players. I'm sure it affects recruiting. I don't know a whole lot about Strong other than he did a good job at the Ville and struggled at Texas. What is your reasonings for why you do not think he would be a good fit at UC?

December 4th at 12:40 PM:

Will be Luke Fickell. Fleck and Brohm will have MANY better opportunities.

I should start a pay site to dish this kind of info. Ha....just kidding @gametime. I know it isn't done yet.

I mean, it ended up with Fleck not having any opportunities after Purdue and Oregon both passed... :D

Fickell talks with UC will be much further along in about 5 hours. Urban and Gene Smith involved in full support of Luke, especially as they've made sure Schiano will remain at Ohio State for the 2017 season. Kerry will come along for the ride.

So they are working numbers?