Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tommy Tuberville

Featured Replies

If the list went to 50, Kerry wouldn't be on it...

 

Your mentor is a big fan of Kerry's. Possible twitter battle? Haha

  • Replies 41
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would hire Strong before any of the other two only because I think he would be there the longest.

 

It shouldn't be about who will be there the longest. It should be about who will bring the most life in the program and be the most successful even if they leave after a few years because of success. They tried to go the stability route with Tommy who would have stayed a long time but we see where that got them. I like Strong but I don't like him for the UC job.

It shouldn't be about who will be there the longest. It should be about who will bring the most life in the program and be the most successful even if they leave after a few years because of success. They tried to go the stability route with Tommy who would have stayed a long time but we see where that got them. I like Strong but I don't like him for the UC job.

 

I get what you are saying, but the coaching carousel at UC is ridiculous and I'm sure very frustrating for the players. I'm sure it affects recruiting. I don't know a whole lot about Strong other than he did a good job at the Ville and struggled at Texas. What is your reasonings for why you do not think he would be a good fit at UC?

Fickell is the top guy currently. Doesn't mean he will get it for sure.

December 4th at 12:40 PM:

 

Will be Luke Fickell. Fleck and Brohm will have MANY better opportunities.

 

 

I should start a pay site to dish this kind of info. Ha....just kidding @gametime. I know it isn't done yet.

December 4th at 12:40 PM:

 

Will be Luke Fickell. Fleck and Brohm will have MANY better opportunities.

 

 

I should start a pay site to dish this kind of info. Ha....just kidding @gametime. I know it isn't done yet.

 

I mean, it ended up with Fleck not having any opportunities after Purdue and Oregon both passed... :D

December 4th at 12:40 PM:

 

Will be Luke Fickell. Fleck and Brohm will have MANY better opportunities.

 

 

I should start a pay site to dish this kind of info. Ha....just kidding @gametime. I know it isn't done yet.

 

What's GT gonna do when Fickell brings Coombs?

What's GT gonna do when Fickell brings Coombs?

 

Wouldn't mind Kerry as a DC. A lot of positive to having him on staff, he's just not proven he's ready to be the boss...

Wouldn't mind Kerry as a DC. A lot of positive to having him on staff, he's just not proven he's ready to be the boss...

 

I think a large majority of OSU fans will miss him the most. Everyone knows it's Luke's time.

Fickell talks with UC will be much further along in about 5 hours. Urban and Gene Smith involved in full support of Luke, especially as they've made sure Schiano will remain at Ohio State for the 2017 season. Kerry will come along for the ride.

Fickell talks with UC will be much further along in about 5 hours. Urban and Gene Smith involved in full support of Luke, especially as they've made sure Schiano will remain at Ohio State for the 2017 season. Kerry will come along for the ride.

 

So they are working numbers?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.