Trinity 56 Oldham County 0

All Tell

I really would not have expected a 5'5 180 pound back to be that good for the Rocks, let alone as a sophmore. The more I watch him play the more I like him.

And the more I hope he decides to go on vacation in early September next year.:lol: But yeah, he was quite awesome against Manual.

I'd be surprised it Manual plays Eastern either. Too bad for the kids.
Eh. I think Manual's gotten what they wanted out of that one, I'd like to see a move up. Maybe renew the Fern Creek or Ballard games.

I always liked playing Seneca.:fire:

Don't go branding us that good just yet. After watching this game I came away very unimpressed with Oldham right now. They were listless and did not execute well at all. The seemed to move with no purpose and were going through the motions. Our play may have had something to do with it, but still I wouldn't crown us as the top team in 4A until we see how we have improved on 9-22.

I totally agree, lets not start branding TRINITY the real deal! there are alot of games left this year. I seen some great play last night that tells me that we are going the right direction. But, I have to disagree with you, what the ROCKS do on 9-22 is not the bench mark game! winning the State Championship Game does!!

I totally agree, lets not start branding TRINITY the real deal! there are alot of games left this year. I seen some great play last night that tells me that we are going the right direction. But, I have to disagree with you, what the ROCKS do on 9-22 is not the bench mark game! winning the State Championship Game does!!

That is true. My point though is that it will give us a better gauge as to where we are right now as St.X is a better team than OCHS or SHS next week. :thumb: