Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 56 Oldham County 0

Featured Replies

I really would not have expected a 5'5 180 pound back to be that good for the Rocks, let alone as a sophmore. The more I watch him play the more I like him.

 

And the more I hope he decides to go on vacation in early September next year.:lol: But yeah, he was quite awesome against Manual.

who do you think the best oldham county players were?

Well, I didn't predict the final score (I called 63-7), but at least I got the margin right.

And the more I hope he decides to go on vacation in early September next year.:lol: But yeah, he was quite awesome against Manual.

The sad news is that there doesn't look to be a next year for the T/Manual rivalry.

who do you think the best oldham county players were?

 

 

Zach Byrne looked good, I think he was number 4.

The sad news is that there doesn't look to be a next year for the T/Manual rivalry.

 

Really? That's a shame in so many ways.

The sad news is that there doesn't look to be a next year for the T/Manual rivalry.

 

I'd be surprised it Manual plays Eastern either. Too bad for the kids.

The sad news is that there doesn't look to be a next year for the T/Manual rivalry.
That's contradictory to a few things I've heard. We'll see.
I'd be surprised it Manual plays Eastern either. Too bad for the kids.
Eh. I think Manual's gotten what they wanted out of that one, I'd like to see a move up. Maybe renew the Fern Creek or Ballard games.

 

I always liked playing Seneca.:fire:

Don't go branding us that good just yet. After watching this game I came away very unimpressed with Oldham right now. They were listless and did not execute well at all. The seemed to move with no purpose and were going through the motions. Our play may have had something to do with it, but still I wouldn't crown us as the top team in 4A until we see how we have improved on 9-22.

 

 

I totally agree, lets not start branding TRINITY the real deal! there are alot of games left this year. I seen some great play last night that tells me that we are going the right direction. But, I have to disagree with you, what the ROCKS do on 9-22 is not the bench mark game! winning the State Championship Game does!!

I totally agree, lets not start branding TRINITY the real deal! there are alot of games left this year. I seen some great play last night that tells me that we are going the right direction. But, I have to disagree with you, what the ROCKS do on 9-22 is not the bench mark game! winning the State Championship Game does!!

 

 

That is true. My point though is that it will give us a better gauge as to where we are right now as St.X is a better team than OCHS or SHS next week. :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.