With Louisiana Tech Losing...

Harry Doyle

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Games are already spread out over 3 days...all they have to do is push the 2 Saturday games back to 5pm and 8pm and let WKU play at noon.

I mentioned this in the other thread, but WKU/La Tech would be played at noon. Their game will last all of four hours w the number of times they put in in the air. Then factor in clearing the field, ESPN loading up and getting out of there. The earliest a game could be played Saturday would likely be 7:00 (IMO).

I mentioned this in the other thread, but WKU/La Tech would be played at noon. Their game will last all of four hours w the number of times they put in in the air. Then factor in clearing the field, ESPN loading up and getting out of there. The earliest a game could be played Saturday would likely be 7:00 (IMO).

That could be, but why would ESPN packing up impact the start time? It's not like they'll be on the field by then.

That could be, but why would ESPN packing up impact the start time? It's not like they'll be on the field by then.

Just my guess because the field and all has to be cleared out by a certain time on Friday for them to get all set up...I just figured the same would happen for when they needed to pack up and head out.