Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bellarmine

Featured Replies

Was checking Bellarmine's box scores and can't find Ben Weyer's name. Is he hurt?

 

I think so.

I heard he has had foot issues. At first possibly out for the whole year. Last I heard he may try to play this year. I hope he is healthy by December 7th. I'd love to see him suit up against his distant relative.

Was checking Bellarmine's box scores and can't find Ben Weyer's name. Is he hurt?

 

Partially torn fascia in his foot. Was expected to be out 6-8 weeks as of mid October.

Partially torn fascia in his foot. Was expected to be out 6-8 weeks as of mid October.

 

Big Ben got 10 minutes last night. 2 points and a board. Looking forward to seeing him and Brent Bach live in action Wednesday evening. Brent is now averaging nearly 8 points per game.

Their roster is loaded with former Ky High School All-Stars:

 

Rusty Troutman (D2 All American) (Bullitt East)

Brent Bach (Augusta)

Daniel Ramser (Louisville Trinity)

Skyler Hunter (Calloway County)

Ben Weyer (Newport Central Catholic)

Alex Cook (Louisville Male)

Caleb Taylor (South Laurel)

Big Ben got 10 minutes last night. 2 points and a board. Looking forward to seeing him and Brent Bach live in action Wednesday evening. Brent is now averaging nearly 8 points per game.

 

He had 5 points in 6 minutes (and 4 fouls).

He had 5 points in 6 minutes (and 4 fouls).

 

I attended the game. I'll post some pics and stats if I ever get a chance.

Tubby Smith was at the game. Had the pleasure of chatting with him. I asked him why he was there. Said they had a night off and his wife was out of town. Told him I had an autographed ball of him from his KY. days and did mention my son was the kid who dropped 20 on Memphis in the exhibition game.

tubby.jpg

Bellarmine advanced to the DII semi-finals tomorrow night with an easy victory over Colorado School of Mines today.

Bellarmine advanced to the DII semi-finals tomorrow night with an easy victory over Colorado School of Mines today.

 

Weyer with 11 points and 7 boards. Brent Bach with 7 points.

Weyer with 11 points and 7 boards. Brent Bach with 7 points.

Bach hit a 30-footer at the end of the half on a beautifully devised and executed length of the court play.........very similar to the one Bryce Drew hit for Valpo in the NCAAs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.