November 20, 20169 yr Author Evan Daniels Verified account @EvanDaniels Kentucky now moves to No. 1 in Scout's 2017 recruiting class rankings with the addition of Quade Green.
November 20, 20169 yr It was discussed in another thread, but Evan Daniels says this takes Trae Young off the table. According to Chris Fisher, Cal has now signed a 5-star PG in 8 of 9 recruiting classes at Kentucky.
November 20, 20169 yr Author according to this T.J. Walker @TWalkerRivals Kentucky is still a major player for Trae Young. Green's commitment changes nothing for Young, his dad tells me.
November 20, 20169 yr With UK taking Green, I'm not sure what it means for Young. I'm not sure how signing 3 PG's in 1 class would work out unless at least 1 guy was going to change positions. But I'm sure Cal could certainly squeeze Young in there and figure it out when they all get to Lexington.
November 20, 20169 yr It was discussed in another thread, but Evan Daniels says this takes Trae Young off the table. According to Chris Fisher, Cal has now signed a 5-star PG in 8 of 9 recruiting classes at Kentucky. Listen to Evan
November 21, 20169 yr Who was UK's other LOI from this weekend? :sssh: They signed 4 according to their press release today.
January 7, 20179 yr Green is on ESPN 3 or watch ESPN right now for anyone interested in watching him play. His Neumann-Goretti team is playing Wheeler (GA).
January 7, 20179 yr With UK taking Green, I'm not sure what it means for Young. I'm not sure how signing 3 PG's in 1 class would work out unless at least 1 guy was going to change positions. But I'm sure Cal could certainly squeeze Young in there and figure it out when they all get to Lexington. Cal has played 2PG's in the past by moving one to the 2 guard. Wouldn't surprise me if he does it again.
January 7, 20179 yr Cal has played 2PG's in the past by moving one to the 2 guard. Wouldn't surprise me if he does it again.All depends on how attached to playing PG they are.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.