Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKU @ Illinois Today

Featured Replies

6:00 EST

 

Need to have access to Big Ten Plus Network which, fortunately, I do via Roku.

 

If you cannot access it on TV but have access to BTN through your cable provider you can probably watch online.

 

Young team going into a B10 gym. Good experience.

Tied at 21 with over 7:00 left in the first. Williams leads with 7 points.

Norse up 30-24 at the 4:00 mark. Williams 7, Holland 7, Spellman 6.

6:00 EST

 

Need to have access to Big Ten Plus Network which, fortunately, I do via Roku.

 

If you cannot access it on TV but have access to BTN through your cable provider you can probably watch online.

 

Young team going into a B10 gym. Good experience.

 

I don't have it, but I do have Duquesne at Penn State on THREE channels, so aren't I Lucky Pierre.

Big time 20 minutes for NKU. Let's hope they can keep it up

  • Author
I don't have it, but I do have Duquesne at Penn State on THREE channels, so aren't I Lucky Pierre.

 

 

I found out I don't have it either. Looks like it requires an extra subscription.

  • Author

Norse up 2 at half.

 

Carson has 8 and 8.

  • Author

Illini up 9 5 minutes left

  • Author

Double double for Carson

  • Author

6 minutes with no FG has NKU down 18.

 

Dude for Illini has 40.

It's going to be A LOT of fun to watch Williams and McDonald together the next three seasons.

It's going to be A LOT of fun to watch Williams and McDonald together the next three seasons.

 

You are right about that. No one will out work them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.