Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How do I prove I am not a robot?

Featured Replies

One of the web sights I visit is asking this question.

Should be words you type in or pictures you identify. If not I don't know what to say R2D2

Are they asking you to type the words you see or anything? Doesn't Ticketmaster have a safeguard like that?

You have to prove it to us first. Then we will help. I'm not giving the nuclear codes to the robots. I was born at night, but it wasn't last night. Nice try robot.

You have to prove it to us first. Then we will help. I'm not giving the nuclear codes to the robots. I was born at night, but it wasn't last night. Nice try robot.

 

:lol2:

One of the web sights I visit is asking this question.
Offer to have your spouse vouch for you. It is not legal yet to marry a robot and a robot could not pass the required blood test without cheating.

Don't be good at the robot dance.

One of the web sights I visit is asking this question.

 

The Turing test is a test, developed by Alan Turing in 1950, of a machine's ability to exhibit intelligent behaviour equivalent to, or indistinguishable from, that of a human. Turing proposed that a human evaluator would judge natural language conversations between a human and a machine that is designed to generate human-like responses. The evaluator would be aware that one of the two partners in conversation is a machine, and all participants would be separated from one another. The conversation would be limited to a text-only channel such as a computer keyboard and screen so that the result would not be dependent on the machine's ability to render words as speech.[2] If the evaluator cannot reliably tell the machine from the human (Turing originally suggested that the machine would convince a human 70% of the time after five minutes of conversation[3]), the machine is said to have passed the test. The test does not check the ability to give correct answers to questions, only how closely answers resemble those a human would give.

 

Turing test - Wikipedia

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.