Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd Memorial/Dayton Predictions

Featured Replies

Lloyd 28 Dayton 12

Not real familiar with either teams. What are their strengths and weaknesses this year. Will hold off prediction until....... Oh what the hey Dayton 28 Lloyd 12.

I think it will be close, Dayton played Nport tight, I give them the edge 28-21.

Devils will take this one.

Dayton 21-20.

With the way Dayton played last week I will take Dayton in a low scoring ugly game..

 

Dayton 6

Lloyd 0

Where's this one being played?

dayton. Blitz game of the week

Dayton needs a repeat of the defensive effort versus Newport. Need to hold Lloyd to 2 scores or less. On offense Dayton will need to take advantage of any scoring opportunites but I don't see them putting up more than 2 or 3 scores.

 

Special teams (kickoffs, punting, and PATs) and field position could be huge in this one. I don't forsee either team moving the ball at will. Playing at home has to help Dayton as I do not remember Lloyd playing there since maybe 1998 or 1997.

Where's this one being played?

@ Dayton

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.