Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2017 10th Region Tournament Site

Featured Replies

Will be at The Fieldhouse (Mason County), per Evan Dennison of The Ledger Independent.

 

It is the decision of the 37th District. I had been told they were possibly trying to have it at NKU. Not sure whether there was any truth to that, but I'd heard it. Regardless, the district chose to have it at The Fieldhouse & Mason County accepted.

I am ready for some basketball.

 

My most favorite time of the year.

Excellent choice of venue. Everybody wins when it's at MCHS.

Mason is a great place, but one of my favorite weeks of hoops was when both the 9th and 10th region games were hosted at NKU.

  • Author
Mason is a great place, but one of my favorite weeks of hoops was when both the 9th and 10th region games were hosted at NKU.

 

For proximity purposes, NKU works for me and I would've been fine going there. But I much prefer The Fieldhouse, mostly for traditional reasons, but also for Pasquale's & popcorn.

NKU is a college gym. Too big for HS Tournament.

 

So Rupp is too big for the state tourney?

Rupp is the reward for going to the state tourney. You know that Goldie.

I'll be cashing in on the chicken dinner @mcpapa owes me.

I'll be cashing in on the chicken dinner @mcpapa owes me.

 

Wife makes the best chicken pot pie on the planet. We had some tonight.

 

I can save you some.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.