Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greenup/Raceland Predictions???

Featured Replies

I didn't realize the Gillums went back to Rose Hill!! :confused::ylsuper:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

  • Replies 87
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all Raceland is really good this season, and second of all if any of those boys suffer from overconfidence Coach Vanderhoof has a way of QUICKLY refocusing you to do your job the right way. He takes NO I MEAN NO OPPONENT LIGHTLY. Coach Vanderhoof will keep practices intense and make sure these boys will be ready to play on Friday night! Rams will Roll!

Hoof is like E.F. Hutton, when he speaks everybody listens!!

I rarely get it right so I will pick Greenup to upset the Rams. It might just be the best thing for them. It was for Russell last year. I see Raceland taking it to Louisville. Good luck to both teams.

Raceland big over Greenup ...... From week 1 with Ashland , Rams would give the Devils everything they wanted and more .... Devils would have to pass - exhibit some balance to win ....

 

Rams have balance and are very well coached ... Really like the intensity of head coach spills over to the kids ...

Raceland big over Greenup ...... From week 1 with Ashland , Rams would give the Devils everything they wanted and more .... Devils would have to pass - exhibit some balance to win ....

 

Rams have balance and are very well coached ... Really like the intensity of head coach spills over to the kids ...

:thumb: Thanks for the support RedDevilMVP06. You are right about the intensity from the coaching staff. The kids are feeding off of it and the coaches and the Senior leaders are doing a great job of staying focused and playing one game at a time.

  • Author

All of the coaches bring intensity to field, but they also bring alot of football knowledge. Here is to the Rams being focused and taking care of business.

This is when the old Ram Pride and Tradition really goes into high gear now.

:thumb: 100% correct!!! By the way, where have you been so long?

Been here all the time. I just don't say much. For a little background I've only missed 4 Raceland games total including all playoff and away games in the last 13 seasons. In the last 10 years I haven't missed a single game.

  • Author

That is great!!! Love those that support the Rams!!

Been here all the time. I just don't say much. For a little background I've only missed 4 Raceland games total including all playoff and away games in the last 13 seasons. In the last 10 years I haven't missed a single game.

:thumb: Nice record!! That is what makes Raceland football a special event. We have many fans that follow each game every year through good and bad times and there have been many instances where the visiting Ram fans have out numbered the home team fans.

Cut me, I'll bleed orange. I've seen a couple of you guys play back in the old days.

Cut me, I'll bleed orange. I've seen a couple of you guys play back in the old days.

Oh, my! you are old!

From listening to the Ashland/Raceland game and seeing the Greenup/Russell game. The Rams should win this one handily.

 

 

The Ashland squad that played Russell is not the same who played Raceland. I wouldn't use that when making a prediction. While I think Raceland will win, it may be closer than some think.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.