Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greenup/Raceland Predictions???

Featured Replies

I apologize for going astray to other's on this thread.

 

This RIVALRY game should be a dandy!

 

It seems like every one is healthy and eligible for the game tonight, right?

 

My other question is...can either teams SPECIAL TEAMS play be the difference in who wins/loses this game?

Raceland special teams play has been very good. They had some breakdowns in the opener but have made the adjustments very well. Special teams was responsible for several TD's last week. This is all the scouting report I am giving up.:lol:

All players seem to be healthy.

  • Replies 87
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

High school football games sometimes have a way of surprising people. A bounce here or a penalty there, and before you know it the score is not what you expected. Because everything points to a big Raceland win tonite, I'm picking Greenup County. At some point this team will find a way to win and tonite could be the nite.

 

Greenup Co. 17

Raceland 14

You are correct in your statement reddevil78, but I hope you are wrong in your pick!!

You are correct in your statement reddevil78, but I hope you are wrong in your pick!!

 

That's fair. :thumb:

This is going to be a good game! Looking at some of the predictions the rams are supposed to be big favorites. However, the rams have never blown out the Greenup County. I don't see that trend changing tonight.

Game time is almost here. Just about 6 more hours until kickoff. This one has all the making of a great game. Big time rivalry, two former G.C. players and G.C.'s former head coach are all coming back to Greenup for the first time. I have to admit, that all three of them look alot better in the ORANGE then the green. Should be very intense and phsyical tonight in Lloyd. Enjoy the game and good luck to both teams. GO RAMS.

This is going to be a good game! Looking at some of the predictions the rams are supposed to be big favorites. However, the rams have never blown out the Greenup County. I don't see that trend changing tonight.

big favorites isn't the word the Rams are HUGE favorites. If eveyone plays to their capabilities and that is a BIG IF then this game really shouldn't be close. But Thundering OX, you're right anything can happen on any given Friday night. However, Even the weather looks to be in favor of the Rams tonight. Crystal clear skies for the Air Raid attack!!!

This is going to be a good game! Looking at some of the predictions the rams are supposed to be big favorites. However, the rams have never blown out the Greenup County. I don't see that trend changing tonight.

Welcome to BGP!! It will be a good game. All high school football games are good games regardless of the outcome. As for your prediction of the Rams being the favorite, on paper that would have to be true but we all know the game is not played on paper!! Raceland has not had a team of this caliber in a long while so your blowout theory may not hold water. Then again it may!! We'll soon see!!

Good luck to all the kids and hope they avoid injury!!

Anyone know who the officials are for tonight's game?

Hopefully Kenny Johnson's crew!:lol: :D :bunny:

Welcome to BGP!! It will be a good game. All high school football games are good games regardless of the outcome. As for your prediction of the Rams being the favorite, on paper that would have to be true but we all know the game is not played on paper!! Raceland has not had a team of this caliber in a long while so your blowout theory may not hold water. Then again it may!! We'll soon see!!

Good luck to all the kids and hope they avoid injury!!

:thumb: :thumb:

Anyone know who the officials are for tonight's game?

Anyone but B.H. I hope!:eek: :irked:

The officating crew is the same that the Rams had at Putnam Stadium on the 18th. I don't know the crew chief , but I did reconize Tom Godby fas the side judge!

I apologize for going astray to other's on this thread.

 

:thumb: :thumb: No need to apologize EagleEye, there is alot of that that goes on at bgp.:lol: You have no problem with anyone here. I have said all along that this was one of the games I was worried about, being the rivalry and some extra bad blood between the two this year you can throw the records and predictions out the window. Raceland players need to stay focused and keep their heads in the game and I think that they will. You question earlier about the Rams special teams- they have been excellent , especially the last two games. Raceland has been improving in all areas every week, we just hope that it continues. After this gam ethen I will address the other game that I am worried about this season (and I think that you are familiar with the Rams opponet I am worried about next week;) ). But not untill that discussion, one game at a time. Raceland can beat anyone on their schedule and anyone on our schedule can beat us. Lets Go Rams, just about game time.:dancingpa

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.