Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4A #2 Franklin-Simpson at 1A #2 Russellville

Franklin-Simpson/Russellville Predictions 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Franklin-Simpson/Russellville Predictions

    • Franklin-Simpson
      83%
    • Russellville
      16%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think FS wins but it will be close early. FS pulls away in the 2nd half 42-26.

45-21. Close in the first half, but FS will pull away in the 2nd

Oh Franklin-Simpson is going to win. I think Russellville will give a fight, and I would expect they'll rush for more yards than any team this year thus far. I don't know if F/S was caught peeking a bit with East, but East just about doubled up the amount of rush yards Franklin had allowed on the year. I think ultimately F/S wins by about 2-3 TDs, pulling away in second half.

I think this one is close. I'll take RVK in an upset 28-21.

Have to contain Johnny Drumgole. Dude can fly.

FS has speed too, Mac

I don't think Rville o-line can handle FS front 3 or 4. I think FS lives in their backfield.

The 2016 Panthers are a better football team than the 2015 version. Last year's team depended more on speed, quickness, and athleticism to overwhelm opponents. This year the offensive line opens gaping holes for these burners to run through. I have watched a lot of long TD runs where no only did the running back not get touched he could not have been touched if the defense had been equipped with ten foot poles. The line blocks well and the QB carries out fakes so well the defense and spectators will be watching the wrong guy.

Russellville has had their unbeaten record maligned due to strength of schedule. My answer to that is the Panthers have not been challenged. They have taken care of their business in a dominating fashion.

Russellville gets a chance to prove how good they are. After facing a weak schedule, no one can call this week's opponent weak. Franklin-Simpson is undefeated and playing as well as anyone in the state. Russellville is an underdog in this game, even at home. Can Russellville get the huge win and go undefeated on the year? If Russellville wins this one, are they the #1 team in 1A? What should we expect in this game?

I think this one is close. I'll take RVK in an upset 28-21.

 

I'm jumping on the BBJ bandwagon and calling the upset. Who really knows? It's high school football.

Russellvilles only test on the year was Butler County and they beat them 50-42...It shows they are vulnerable to an good team.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.