Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell @ Raceland Predictions 10/28

Who wins? 30 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think the defense led by Stump and Pierce will be too much for the Rams offense, IMO.

 

Russell 20

Raceland 14

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Russell's lost 6 in a row to Raceland. It's time to put a stop to this nonsense!!!!! lol

I think the defense led by Stump and Pierce will be too much for the Rams offense, IMO.

 

Russell 20

Raceland 14

 

I like the way you think. And welcome aboard!

  • Author

Welcome to bgp Wildcat911!

This thread very mild for what once was a much anticipated game.

 

Reality has set in..........as I predicted in the preseason..........9-1 for the Rams in the regular season, same exit in the playoffs..........

Reality has set in..........as I predicted in the preseason..........9-1 for the Rams in the regular season, same exit in the playoffs..........

 

Does that make you feel good?

The Rams are a very good football team and could very well be #1 in the state. If Russell plays a perfect game they have a chance. If they don't it could get ugly. If Brewer #18 touches the ball 10 times it will make Russell's chances even better.

 

Russell 13

 

Raceland 7

I do not anticipate much scoring either way

 

I will say Raceland 14-13 with a missed XP serving the difference.

I think the defense led by Stump and Pierce will be too much for the Rams offense, IMO.

 

Russell 20

Raceland 14

 

Although I can't go along with or even like your thinking here :D.........Welcome to BGP Wcat911, glad to have you. :thumb:

The Russell defense has not allowed more than one TD to any opponent this entire season (except mop up points to Lewis County in a blowout). They are #1 in the state in fewest defensive points allowed.

Rams ....it's Your Senior Night....I am sure that coach Maynard will have his team ready, fired up with one of his pre game speeches that alot of you have heard from him a few short years ago. Nothing new here, YOU know what it takes to Win this game. Coach Salmons and Staff have put a Winning Game Plan in Place. All That's Left is to .....Focus, Execute, Go Hard, All Out on Each and Every Play, Leave Everything in you laying out on that field and .................TCB !

 

Make It Happen !!

This is going to be a good one! I think it will be a battle of 2 very good defenses. The team that figures out how to break the other's down will win. I think field position and turnovers will determine the outcome.

  • Author

Play time is about over, tomorrow is the day Devils. It's time to put up or shut up. Go take back that Rail Cities trophy and bring it back a top Red Devil Hill.

One hope / prayer I do have for this one is for both Russell and Raceland to stay inury free in this one. Both teams imo have a good chance to make a long run in their 1A and 3A playoffs. :thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.