Shameless

Season 8 episode two is tonight.

Right now the Gallagher’s seem to be prospering, but that never lasts.

Well with Fiona struggling to get rent payment and then they went back to Monica’s shed as well as looking at the previews for next week it apppears the prosperity has ended. Luckily Frank just got promoted.

• 2 months later...
My wife and I started watching this on Netflix and this could be my favorite show ever. We are just getting into season 2.

The first 4 seasons are phenomenal. I stopped watching shortly after that because I was binge watching it and was kind of burned out on where the stories were going. I'm thinking of picking this series up again.

The first 4 seasons are phenomenal. I stopped watching shortly after that because I was binge watching it and was kind of burned out on where the stories were going. I'm thinking of picking this series up again.

We normally watch just 1 episode a night, sometimes 2. With so many seasons I didn't want to burn out on it. If it's like most series I expect it lose some appeal eventually though. I mean, how many different ways can Frank show what complete scum bag he is.

We normally watch just 1 episode a night, sometimes 2. With so many seasons I didn't want to burn out on it. If it's like most series I expect it lose some appeal eventually though. I mean, how many different ways can Frank show what complete scum bag he is.

If you're only into season 2, you'll be surprised to see the depths that Frank sinks to. He's not the only one either. :banana: