Conner 27 Newport Central Catholic 14

Lawnboy13

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a NCC fan by any means but GAWD!!!! Kelly will be THE stud running back in NKY by his Senior year. I saw this kid in the NKYFL and he was unstoppable. He hasn't missed a beat. NCC #1 and HC #2 in NKY 2A this year.

Nice future. Needs to learn how to lower his pads.

Not a NCC fan by any means but GAWD!!!! Kelly will be THE stud running back in NKY by his Senior year. I saw this kid in the NKYFL and he was unstoppable. He hasn't missed a beat. NCC #1 and HC #2 in NKY 2A this year.

It's sure is looking that way how he has played so far. The kid just does not go down easy.

NewCath DB'S need to pick it up especially the safety play!

You can say this, but the truth is that their QB needs to pick it up. I'm not attacking him, so please don't take it that way. However, he has got to stop holding the ball, running instead of throwing, throwing too short or selling out receivers. Super, super, super kid, but Lord all mighty buddy - throw that sucker! It's obvious they can run the ball, but if they can throw it, good things will happen in November/early December. (See Beechwood's passing stats against HC last night.)

You can say this, but the truth is that their QB needs to pick it up. I'm not attacking him, so please don't take it that way. However, he has got to stop holding the ball, running instead of throwing, throwing too short or selling out receivers. Super, super, super kid, but Lord all mighty buddy - throw that sucker! It's obvious they can run the ball, but if they can throw it, good things will happen in November/early December. (See Beechwood's passing stats against HC last night.)

Maybe that is the game plan of their coaches? You can't be a casual observer and critique a possible game plan .