Conner 27 Newport Central Catholic 14

Lawnboy13

Maybe that is the game plan of their coaches? You can't be a casual observer and critique a possible game plan .

You serious? What he said was spot on. QB is inches away from being amazing. There is something keeping him from just letting it go. People smarter than me will coach him up, but he needs to trust what he sees.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then it seems like a coaching problem. That was my point.

Not saying that either. I don't know enough about what he is told to read, or what he sees to say anything to where passes should go. I merely am looking at a DI body and arm, and then looking at a ton of indecisiveness as to when to let that bad boy rip. I hope that it comes together, bc that kid has the ability to lead NewCath to a title. He is THAT good when he is in the zone.

Not saying that either. I don't know enough about what he is told to read, or what he sees to say anything to where passes should go. I merely am looking at a DI body and arm, and then looking at a ton of indecisiveness as to when to let that bad boy rip. I hope that it comes together, bc that kid has the ability to lead NewCath to a title. He is THAT good when he is in the zone.

Nice player.

Does not have a D1 arm. Not enough zip on his passes.

Can play NAIA/D3.

Nice player.

Does not have a D1 arm. Not enough zip on his passes.

Can play NAIA/D3.

How many games have you seen him play? Not trying to start anything but it seems to me that you know more than college recruiters because they think he has the arm strength.

These measureables on Henschen look really good to me.

Football Recruiting - Patrick Henschen - Player Profiles - ESPN

Although, they say he plays for Newport High School which damages their creditability. :ohbrother: :no:

As to recruiting, I couldn't find any interest for him on the major recruiting sites. If he was getting D1 looks, I would expect there to be something out there.

These measureables on Henschen look really good to me.

Football Recruiting - Patrick Henschen - Player Profiles - ESPN

Although, they say he plays for Newport High School which damages their creditability. :ohbrother: :no:

As to recruiting, I couldn't find any interest for him on the major recruiting sites. If he was getting D1 looks, I would expect there to be something out there.

If that 37 inch vertical is accurate, that kid is a special athlete. That is an incredible vert for a high schooler at that size.

How many games have you seen him play? Not trying to start anything but it seems to me that you know more than college recruiters because they think he has the arm strength.

I like him and have stated as much on here last year and this year.

It's hard to get a D1 scholly.

Does he have offers that I'm not aware of?

If that 37 inch vertical is accurate, that kid is a special athlete. That is an incredible vert for a high schooler at that size.

Lot of hops, for someone that is very challenged in the speed department.

I might believe the vertical before I believe the 40 time listed.

I don't know how challenged he is, really. He tends to run away from people w/ a smooth stride. He's sneaky athletic. Doesn't look like he is moving fast, but he gets away from people.

I don't know how challenged he is, really. He tends to run away from people w/ a smooth stride. He's sneaky athletic. Doesn't look like he is moving fast, but he gets away from people.

I agree mex. He has always looked to have above average speed when I have seen him.