Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner 27 Newport Central Catholic 14

Featured Replies

Maybe that is the game plan of their coaches? You can't be a casual observer and critique a possible game plan .

 

You serious? What he said was spot on. QB is inches away from being amazing. There is something keeping him from just letting it go. People smarter than me will coach him up, but he needs to trust what he sees.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You serious? What he said was spot on. QB is inches away from being amazing. There is something keeping him from just letting it go. People smarter than me will coach him up, but he needs to trust what he sees.

 

Then it seems like a coaching problem. That was my point.

Then it seems like a coaching problem. That was my point.

 

Not saying that either. I don't know enough about what he is told to read, or what he sees to say anything to where passes should go. I merely am looking at a DI body and arm, and then looking at a ton of indecisiveness as to when to let that bad boy rip. I hope that it comes together, bc that kid has the ability to lead NewCath to a title. He is THAT good when he is in the zone.

Not saying that either. I don't know enough about what he is told to read, or what he sees to say anything to where passes should go. I merely am looking at a DI body and arm, and then looking at a ton of indecisiveness as to when to let that bad boy rip. I hope that it comes together, bc that kid has the ability to lead NewCath to a title. He is THAT good when he is in the zone.

 

Nice player.

 

Does not have a D1 arm. Not enough zip on his passes.

 

Can play NAIA/D3.

NCC was missing both of their starting outside linebackers and they are 2 of the hardest hitters on the team.

I think NCC is going to once again make a run in 2A. Their Holy Cross game will be a lot of fun to watch.

Nice player.

 

Does not have a D1 arm. Not enough zip on his passes.

 

Can play NAIA/D3.

 

How many games have you seen him play? Not trying to start anything but it seems to me that you know more than college recruiters because they think he has the arm strength.

These measureables on Henschen look really good to me.

 

Football Recruiting - Patrick Henschen - Player Profiles - ESPN

 

Although, they say he plays for Newport High School which damages their creditability. :ohbrother: :no:

 

As to recruiting, I couldn't find any interest for him on the major recruiting sites. If he was getting D1 looks, I would expect there to be something out there.

I like the looks of the younger Kelly kid. If he turns out to be half as good as his big brothers there's a bright future for NCC.

These measureables on Henschen look really good to me.

 

Football Recruiting - Patrick Henschen - Player Profiles - ESPN

 

Although, they say he plays for Newport High School which damages their creditability. :ohbrother: :no:

 

As to recruiting, I couldn't find any interest for him on the major recruiting sites. If he was getting D1 looks, I would expect there to be something out there.

 

If that 37 inch vertical is accurate, that kid is a special athlete. That is an incredible vert for a high schooler at that size.

How many games have you seen him play? Not trying to start anything but it seems to me that you know more than college recruiters because they think he has the arm strength.

 

I like him and have stated as much on here last year and this year.

 

It's hard to get a D1 scholly.

 

Does he have offers that I'm not aware of?

If that 37 inch vertical is accurate, that kid is a special athlete. That is an incredible vert for a high schooler at that size.

 

Crazy hops

If that 37 inch vertical is accurate, that kid is a special athlete. That is an incredible vert for a high schooler at that size.

 

Lot of hops, for someone that is very challenged in the speed department.

I might believe the vertical before I believe the 40 time listed.

Lot of hops, for someone that is very challenged in the speed department.

I might believe the vertical before I believe the 40 time listed.

 

I don't know how challenged he is, really. He tends to run away from people w/ a smooth stride. He's sneaky athletic. Doesn't look like he is moving fast, but he gets away from people.

Lot of hops, for someone that is very challenged in the speed department.

I might believe the vertical before I believe the 40 time listed.

 

I don't know how challenged he is, really. He tends to run away from people w/ a smooth stride. He's sneaky athletic. Doesn't look like he is moving fast, but he gets away from people.

 

I agree mex. He has always looked to have above average speed when I have seen him.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.