#1 in 4A is...

FSfan

Then you obviously haven't seen Captial, South Charleston, or Johnson Central play this season. It likely won't matter though, outside of the computer model, we won't see John Hardin and Johnson Central play.

I know. JC will probably get beat before that. At least Belfry isn't in your bracket. Gives you a better chance.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i believe JC was #1 this time last year.How did that turn out .Unless JC has found 6-7 kids with speed they will not win state FS,SW,and JH all will beat them same thing could have been said last year Speed kills and JC is slow .the winner comes from south of louisville on I-65.

Got beat by 2 State Champions(3A and a 5A in 4A) after their starting QB went out in the Ashland game. He didn't play in Belfry game and unable to play defense against South. When your offense has to pound A and B because the QB can't run, both your backs aren't 100% then you are really in a bind. Heck our offense scored more for SW than it did for themselves with allowing 2 scoop and scores. If you all can throw the injury bug card out for this season's slow start then why can't we do the same for last year's two losses? I won't, we got beat by 2 dang good teams and would've probably had another loss if Oscar Smith didn't back out the week of the game.

With that being said, I like this JC team more than last year's from an overall standpoint. We scheduled speed after getting our nose rubbed in it when we picked up South Charleston and Capital, to go along with LexCath. South Warren kinda surprised us with their speed and the WR that was clutch on 3rd down that prevented us from getting off the field. You and FS can argue amongst yourselves for #1, rankings at this point don't mean anything. The only #1 ranking we are going after is District 8's. Then it's survive and advance. Best of luck to both of you all the rest of the way.

you can't teach speed your problem is you think you have seen speed but if JC is faster than the teams they have played that just means those teams are slow!

How would you know? Have you seen JC or the teams they have played? What are you basing your knowledge of JC's speed from?

you can't teach speed your problem is you think you have seen speed but if JC is faster than the teams they have played that just means those teams are slow!

Usain Bolt is really fast. Im sure his speed would make him an excellent football player in the NFL. He would never get hit with all that speed.

Point: Speed is one dynamic that is important, but not the only dynamic that makes a good football team or player.

JC has seen Derek Pitts (Penn State Commit at DB), but he must be slow compared to what you have seen.

Derrek Pitts, South Charleston, Athlete

JC as seen Dorian Etheridge (UofL commit at LB) but he must be slow too

Dorian Etheridge, Capital, Outside Linebacker

You have no knowledge of JC's team this year or their opponents, therefore you comments are not qualified IMO.

it is based on what i seenand heard last year how great JC was .the truth was that they were big ,real big but real slow I don't think that has changed that much .and we heard how good of passing team you were becoming and guess what?you weren't.so imo your dont know what you're talking about when it comes to speed .