Louisville/Marshall Predictions

UK#1fanisback

Who do you think wins this game?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

74.5 per Bovada

So Vegas thinks the final score will be in the 50-25 area. Don't know if the Herd will score that many-----maybe some points late. I think UL will beat the spread---not sure about the over-under. If UL plays lousy I hope the camera shows Petrino's reaction to bad plays and his utilization of "teachable moments" to the offending player on the sideline. I always get a kick out of that. He probably gets as upset as any coach in the country.

So Vegas thinks the final score will be in the 50-25 area. Don't know if the Herd will score that many-----maybe some points late. I think UL will beat the spread---not sure about the over-under. If UL plays lousy I hope the camera shows Petrino's reaction to bad plays and his utilization of "teachable moments" to the offending player on the sideline. I always get a kick out of that. He probably gets as upset as any coach in the country.

I'm thinking Louisville goes up big and Marshall puts up late points against second and third team defenses. But I also wouldn't be surprised to see the defense take a step back in intensity after being so wired last week. Either way, I think they'll get to the number.