Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

As a Bengals fan I am tired of all the complaining about the calls last week

Featured Replies

I watched the game, the Steelers were the better team in this fist fight.

 

The Boyd fumble to me was inconclusive.

 

On the plus side, I am happy with our overall performance and I thought the rain hurt us more than it did the Steelers.

 

On to Denver...

Agreed. Any logical and intelligent Bengals' fan would have taken 1-1 out of the game, on the road, against two teams expected to win 10+ games. We accomplished that. Come on home and get ready for Denver....and then Miami.

Like I said in the pregame thread, I'd have been satisfied to get out of that game injury free, I think the Steelers did, and assume the Bengals did likewise.

Guru - I agree with you.

It is something I always told my boys before basketball games. Just assume the refs will be horrible so there is no surprises.

 

P.S. Ignore my comments after the playoff game last year.

  • Author
Guru - I agree with you.

It is something I always told my boys before basketball games. Just assume the refs will be horrible so there is no surprises.

 

P.S. Ignore my comments after the playoff game last year.

 

You control You

Guru - I agree with you.

It is something I always told my boys before basketball games. Just assume the refs will be horrible so there is no surprises.

 

 

:rolleyes:

  • Author

Down Girl!

I agree. The review on the Boyd fumble was frustrating, but the game was all but over at that point. The Steelers were better on Sunday.

 

Hopefully Eifert can get healthy, Boyd/LaFell are probably still adjusting to the offense, and Burfict comes back soon. The season didn't end Sunday.

To be fair, this team isn't the real Bengals until Burfict and Eifert are back. Let the Steelers enjoy the win but be ready when you come to Cincy and we're back to full strength.

  • Author
To be fair, this team isn't the real Bengals until Burfict and Eifert are back. Let the Steelers enjoy the win but be ready when you come to Cincy and we're back to full strength.

 

Let's hope we are both full strength for the rematch.

:rolleyes:

 

Except for Mr. Cat, of course.

  • Author
Except for Mr. Cat, of course.

 

Please don't encourage her.

Please don't encourage her.

 

Stay out of this.

The Bengals have themselves to blame for the most part anyway. Marvin's no challenge, inability to run the football, score TD's in the redzone, tackle, etc

 

But you gotta admit officiating has gotten awful over the past few years.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.