Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

As a Bengals fan I am tired of all the complaining about the calls last week

Featured Replies

I hate it when people complain about officials after games. The vast majority of the time their own bias is what causes the complaints.

 

BUT ... the obvious holding calls right at the point of attack that Pittsburgh's offensive line got away with were very tough for me to stomach without commenting.

I hate it when people complain about officials after games.

 

BUT ... .

:thumb:

Bottom line is the Bengals had opportunities to win and didn't move on

There were several plays where I stood up and yelled that's holding. It could've been because I had my first beer around 11 a.m., or it could've been because it was blatant holding. Or both.

 

I thought both teams looked good, not great. Steelers were a bit better Sunday. Both teams were without key players. As MTGL stated, three (3) weeks ago I would've taken 1-1 after road games @ NYJ and @ Pitt. So I'll take it now, too (not that I have any choice).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.