Bracken County 36 Bath County 32

Woodstock

Hoping this win and the Harlan win may solidify Bracken County as the number 1 team in their district. If they can get even the smallest of passing games(like tonight) to go with their 4-headed monster running attack and huge offensive line, look out.

Nicholas Co is pretty strong, defeating West Carter last night 17-6...but the Polar Bears are making their case, that's for certain.

Game could have very easily been 42-26 because of a pick-six that was called back dube to roughing the passer.

Proably shouldn't have hit the passer late then. They have rules for a reason

I will say, one would seem to have no effect on the other. QB getting hit late doesn't cause int, nor lead to a TD return, does it??

Bracken County - Opponents

1st half: 82 -34

2nd half: 58 - 62

They've led at halftime of every game this far. 2nd half-scoring worries me a little.

Could be that many teams are looking for that basic mano-mano test in the first half. Not many teams are going to out smash mouth the Bears. Could halftime adjustments to a more deceptive approach be the reason????

I am extremely happy that Bracken County is putting a product on the field that people are talking about. Congrats to the Polar Bears and my friends to the immediate left on the map (contrary to popular opinion, I have a few).:thumb:

i am honored :thumb:

honored? idk about all that. I'll just admit to being one of the friends.