Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jameis or Luck?

Jameis or Luck? 20 members have voted

  1. 1. Jameis or Luck?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
May?

 

I would be lying if I told you I was knowledgeable about each of the teams so I hedged my guess a bit.

Depends on what surrounds each. All things equal, I still take Luck. And I think Jameis is a star.

 

Agreed, I'll take Luck for the next 5.

That hyperlink should say, "..Andy Dalton hits top 10; ..."

I just copied and pasted. Swear it's not part of the #sandstorm

And just a couple short years ago, everybody was saying how much Famous was gonna flop.

Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that the Bucs have Winston. However, while I think Jamis will develop to be all that and a bag of chips, I'd still take Luck in the short term.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.