Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jameis or Luck?

Jameis or Luck? 20 members have voted

  1. 1. Jameis or Luck?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Which of the two would you rather have lead your NFL franchise?

 

Remember , this is NOT which of the two you want your daughter to marry.

 

You are in the business of winning football games.

 

Which QB would you pick for the next 5 years?

Depends on what surrounds each. All things equal, I still take Luck. And I think Jameis is a star.

I voted Jameis, but I guess if it was for the next 5 to 8, Luck would still be almost equal. My major factor for picking Jameis is that he is five years younger than Luck, and will be around for longer in all likelihood. Right now, Jameis's career start is tracking almost exactly like Luck's did. If I liked Luck now, I'd have to think that Jameis would be at the same stage in a few years. Get the extra years.

  • Author
I voted Jameis, but I guess if it was for the next 5 to 8, Luck would still be almost equal. My major factor for picking Jameis is that he is five years younger than Luck, and will be around for longer in all likelihood. Right now, Jameis's career start is tracking almost exactly like Luck's did. If I liked Luck now, I'd have to think that Jameis would be at the same stage in a few years. Get the extra years.

 

 

I forgot about the age difference.

 

I changed the criteria to 5 years.

All things equal, I still take Luck. And I think Jameis is a star.

Agree and agree. I'd take Luck, but not because I'm down on Jameis, but because I still think Luck has potential to be in the smallest room at the top.

I took Jameis, kinda like he took those crab legs from Publix.

Unbelievable that this is even a question after the way Luck's career started just a few years ago, and even more unbelievable that I picked Jameis.

 

Luck just isn't the same QB he was before the shoulder injuries. Maybe he'll get back there, but as of right now, I'm going with Famous.

Bold prediction: Jameis Winston will be considered one of the top 5-6 QBs in the league by season's end.

Bold prediction: Jameis Winston will be considered one of the top 5-6 QBs in the league by season's end.

Hmm...not even sure how bold that is, although I assume you're factoring in years left and not just this year as a stand-alone year (as guys like Manning and Brees and Brady and probably Rivers, while aged, will certainly have better quantitative years).

 

Russell Wilson will be above him (although I think he is the most over-rated guy on Earth and would take Winston over him 100x out of a 100).

Rodgers will be above him.

Newton will be above him.

Carr will be above him, in my opinion. Like them both a lot.

Big Ben will be above him.

Dalton won't be above him, but probably should be.

Luck will be above him.

Bortles will put up monster numbers again, but not be above him.

 

So at least 6 still above him, not counting the guys at the end of their careers, and two more that will be right there in Dalton and Bortles.

 

Good topic UKMF.

Big Ben

Rodgers

Brady

Brees

Cam

 

Winston will be considered the next best after those 5. Just a hunch. :idunno:

I think if this poll was Jameis, Luck, or Carr you'd have some interesting voting going on.

 

No doubt. I do think a lot of the guys you mentioned will look better from a pure numbers perspective than Jameis this year. I think he'll still be better than most of them though.

No doubt. I do think a lot of the guys you mentioned will look better from a pure numbers perspective than Jameis this year. I think he'll still be better than most of them though.

man, I don't know, with all those weapons he may be in the top 3 in yards this season.

  • Author
man, I don't know, with all those weapons he may be in the top 3 in yards this season.

 

He has weapons. No question.

 

Heck, he may have a better team than Luck does.

 

Heck, he may have a better team than Luck does.

 

Without question IMO. Colts are no bueno.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.