Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2016 Bucks

Featured Replies

2 brothers bagged a couple of nice ones on the same evening. Nothing like a little sibling rivalry.

IMG_3064.JPG

IMG_3065.JPG

A couple of nice ones. I had this guy in the front yard a couple of nights ago.

 

buck.jpg

Where were these two deer taken? They are nice ones.

  • Author
Where were these two deer taken? They are nice ones.

 

One in Pendleton county ( a little too close to my farm) and the other in Bracken.

193 GROSS 188 NET

DEREK HEARLD.jpg

Is that in Ky? It's a hoss!

Yes, Southern Campbell or Northern Pendleton County, I'm not sure.

193 GROSS 188 NET

Hearing Northwestern Whitetail is wanting to do a story on this, or something to that affect.

193 GROSS 188 NET

 

I need to clarify, I didn't take this buck. A friend of my boys took him.

Here's another Campbell County, (I think) dandy that was taken by my boys friend.

Cody.jpg

another pic

cody1.jpg

IMG_3307.JPG

 

My cousin took this one yesterday.

A dandy Campbell county buck.........

Deer - jenkins3407@gmail.com - Gmail.htm1.png

DEER1.png

Dang that's a doozy. I'd like to know what that one scores.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.