November 16, 20169 yr A dandy Campbell county buck......... Just heard this deer gross 224......net 192
November 21, 20169 yr Author So my buddy is hunting on property behind my house and comes across 2 bucks. The one gets up and tries to unhook the dead one from his antlers. Unable to do so, my buddy shoots the buck. Calls the CO and shows him the situation. CO says only 3rd time he has seen anything like that in his 15 years.
November 21, 20169 yr So my buddy is hunting on property behind my house and comes across 2 bucks. The one gets up and tries to unhook the dead one from his antlers. Unable to do so, my buddy shoots the buck. Calls the CO and shows him the situation. CO says only 3rd time he has seen anything like that in his 15 years. [ATTACH]59268[/ATTACH] I've seen videos of guys finding deer live deer locked together and freeing them, usually by cutting off one side of the one of the deer's antlers with a chain saw. It's a dangerous situation and no way I'm trying it. Which one did he shoot?
November 21, 20169 yr Author I've seen videos of guys finding deer live deer locked together and freeing them, usually by cutting off one side of the one of the deer's antlers with a chain saw. It's a dangerous situation and no way I'm trying it. Which one did he shoot? The one that was alive. LOL He called me and sent pics later. He was busy and I didn't get a chance to ask.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.