September 8, 201610 yr Alpine hospital now on lock down also...nothing being said as to why yet. Keep us posted on your family...
September 8, 201610 yr Family is good, my cousin was able to pick her daughter up at school a while ago...but can't go back to work due to hospital being on lock down. At least they are all safe.
September 8, 201610 yr Author That's great to hear Jumper. I can't imagine having family in a place where something like this takes place.
September 8, 201610 yr Guys I ain't going to lie or act tough, I was shook this morning when I saw the update come across my phone. I immediately started sending text to find out what was going on and praying for her and the other kids. Makes you really want to hug your kids when you see them next. This world is full of crazy and evil and it can pop up anytime any place...even in itty-bitty Alpine Texas.
September 8, 201610 yr JD, good to know your family is safe. These events are so terrifying for family, friends and the community.
September 8, 201610 yr To bad the Black Lives Matters group in Cincy wants to have CPD officers banned from schools. Tell them to want in one hand and crap in the other.
September 10, 201610 yr Here is a link I found on Fox 19. Black Lives Matter want police out of Cincinnati schools - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV Is it the schools that make it like a prison or the behavior of the students? The cincinnati public school system would be out of control if there were no police presence. Teach you're kids how to act. If you want a police free enviornment.
September 10, 201610 yr So I didn't see an update to this story. 14 year old girl shoots and wounds another girl classmate. She then goes into the bathroom and kills herself. In the aftermath confusion, a US Marshall shoots and wounds a Homeland Security Officer in a friendly fire accident. No motive yet for the original shooting.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.