Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland/East Carter Predictions

Featured Replies

Raceland goes to East Carter this week. What are everyones thoughts/predictions?

  • Replies 64
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rams will work up an ol' "Number 6" on 'em

Guys this game worries me. We have to shut down the QB, when he is on they are on. He killed us last year both offensively & defensively. He made the big pick last year that was the gut buster and changed the game. We have to have that Orange Crush on tap for the entire game. I have to back my Rams though!!

 

Rams= 38

 

East Carter= 28

You worry to much East is rebuilding this year ... I saw Rams play Ashland ..

Rams are for real .... Blowout ... do you folks like chocolate cupcakes ?

Rams look to be too much for the Raiders this year, who got thumped by Greenup County in their first game.

 

 

Raceland 34

East Carter 14

The rams are ready to make up for last year! I would have to say the rams got this one!

Rams roll into grayson focused and ready to get some pay back from last year.

Raceland 31

East Carter 13

You worry to much East is rebuilding this year ... I saw Rams play Ashland ..

Rams are for real .... Blowout ... do you folks like chocolate cupcakes ?

I really do not think there are any cupcakes in high school football!! Any team can beat you on any given night. They may be rebuilding but their QB is a player that can take over a game. We have to be focused and play our own game and stay with the game plan.

I love chocolate cupcakes but prefer the ones with Orange icing!!!!:lol:

The rams are ready to make up for last year! I would have to say the rams got this one!

:thumb: I hope they have a bad taste in their mouth from last year's game. That was one that we really should have won.

I thought I would just make a comment since the Raceland contingent are so assured of eating pastries this fri night yes East is down and yes Raceland will more than likely win but it seems a bit like you guys think East won't showup least just remember this isn't the same program that it was pre -Damron they will compete.

I thought I would just make a comment since the Raceland contingent are so assured of eating pastries this fri night yes East is down and yes Raceland will more than likely win but it seems a bit like you guys think East won't showup least just remember this isn't the same program that it was pre -Damron they will compete.

 

Bleacherbum, We know that the Raiders will show and be ready to play. That is why I posted what I did. I would never intentionally disrespect a high school program or player. Most of the other comments are from fans at other schools who only stated their opinions. I can assure you that all the Ram coaches are taking you guys serious and so will the players. If they do not, it will be a long ride home.

Bleacherbum, We know that the Raiders will show and be ready to play. That is why I posted what I did. I would never intentionally disrespect a high school program or player. Most of the other comments are from fans at other schools who only stated their opinions. I can assure you that all the Ram coaches are taking you guys serious and so will the players. If they do not, it will be a long ride home.

 

 

I agree. The ram players have alot of respect for East Carter and they know its going to be a battle friday night. Both teams will be ready to play. East Carter has beat the rams the past 3 years, so I don't think anyone is overlooking the raiders. Should be a great atmosphere for football, both teams better tighten up those chin straps this week.

I agree. The ram players have alot of respect for East Carter and they know its going to be a battle friday night. Both teams will be ready to play. East Carter has beat the rams the past 3 years, so I don't think anyone is overlooking the raiders. Should be a great atmosphere for football, both teams better tighten up those chin straps this week.

MVP007, Welcome to BGP. You are correct in your post.:thumb: That is why I said I was worried.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.