NKY Football Coaches Poll Week 3

UK#1fanisback

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I'd be underestimating Holy Cross in any way. Their opposition has been weaker in comparison to what different teams have played so far, but they are very good this season. I look forward to seeing how the game goes between them and Beechwood.

Yes I was at the Lloyd v BW game. BW is small young and lacks special athletes. BW is well coached and didn't do anything to lose the game. Lloyd lost the game more than BW won. Almost every positive play Lloyd had was called back because of a penalty. Lloyd's RB and WR gave BW fits.

HC has 22 seniors and weapons all over the field. HC is bigger, faster and more experienced than Lloyd.

I agree Lloyd's RB and WR are very good players. Beechwood shut Lloyd out and held them to less than 150 yards total offense.

I agree Lloyd's RB and WR are very good players. Beechwood shut Lloyd out and held them to less than 150 yards total offense.

So the fact that most of Lloyd's positive plays were called back because of penalties, is an indictment of Lloyd's sloppy play more than BW shutting them down. I think you may have missed that point in my earlier statement.

What a joke. Looks like several coaches have something against SK. And how in the world is Highlands two behind Cooper. Good news is that most of this will get settled on the field.

You guys do realize this is done weekly right? So it doesnt look as much at three weeks ago as it does Highlands has lost two in a row and Cooper has won two in a row. Not necessarily right but it is how weekly rankings go. Kind of a what have you done lately type of ranking

I think HC should have beaten Beechwood 2 or 3 times over the past 10years. The fact that they always find a way to lose against Beechwood, I will say that Beechwood will win. Until HC gets over the hump, this isn't even a rivalry game. I do think that HC has way more talent than Beechwood this year, but if they aren't used correctly, it really doesn't matter. I hope to see this game

I think HC should have beaten Beechwood 2 or 3 times over the past 10years. The fact that they always find a way to lose against Beechwood, I will say that Beechwood will win. Until HC gets over the hump, this isn't even a rivalry game. I do think that HC has way more talent than Beechwood this year, but if they aren't used correctly, it really doesn't matter. I hope to see this game

I agree completely!!! :clap: