NKY Football Coaches Poll Week 3

UK#1fanisback

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know for softball, voting takes place between Friday (noon) and Monday (noon)....so maybe football is Saturday to Tuesday. :idunno:

Enquirer is responsible for tallying the votes.

Sat - tues makes sense. If the Enquirer is involved then there is only about a 20% chance accuracy is correct.

I think HC should have beaten Beechwood 2 or 3 times over the past 10years. The fact that they always find a way to lose against Beechwood, I will say that Beechwood will win. Until HC gets over the hump, this isn't even a rivalry game. I do think that HC has way more talent than Beechwood this year, but if they aren't used correctly, it really doesn't matter. I hope to see this game

I agree completely!!! :clap:

Hmmmm ... if true, I wonder what happened? Why didn't Holy Cross beat Beechwood in those 2 or 3 games they were close enough to have a chance to win?

Hmmmm ... if true, I wonder what happened? Why didn't Holy Cross beat Beechwood in those 2 or 3 games they were close enough to have a chance to win?

In 2009, HC fumbled in OT to lose by one point. Beechwood was winless at that point in the year and HC was loaded with talent.....but found a way to lose. 2010, again, 4 tries to score from inside the 10yrd line late in the 4th qtr, can't get t done. Way more talent, just didn't get it done. My point, it doesn't matter how much talent HC has if they don't execute. This year seems to be the same as those two years I just mentioned. Way more talent, but if they don't execute, it won't matter.