NKY Football Coaches Poll Week 3

UK#1fanisback

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SK is #1 until someone beats them, which no one in NKY has done since 2014. Ryle should be #2. Campbell hasn't proven to be #3 yet. I would say either Cooper, Conner, or CovCath would be #3. Those teams would be my #3-5 . Campbell has a really nice team this year, but until they beat someone in 6A, I think they are 6-10.

SK is #1 until someone beats them, which no one in NKY has done since 2014. Ryle should be #2. Campbell hasn't proven to be #3 yet. I would say either Cooper, Conner, or CovCath would be #3. Those teams would be my #3-5 . Campbell has a really nice team this year, but until they beat someone in 6A, I think they are 6-10.

The Camels only loss was to East Central I think they should be 4 and CovCath 3.

What a joke. Looks like several coaches have something against SK. And how in the world is Highlands two behind Cooper. Good news is that most of this will get settled on the field.

The Highlands/Cooper thing already has been settled on the field and they still didn't get it right.

I can't lie, I look forward to the coach's poll every week. It is entertaining if nothing else.

Hmmm... let's do some Math

So if 9 people vote.. it means 90 points is the maximum total

If Simon Kenton has 6 first place votes, that means they have 60 points.

If they have 78 points, that means they have 18 points to divide among those three voters who had Ryle in 1st.

Let's assume one coach/voter has at least a somewhat functioning brain and voted them 2nd. That would be 9 points.

Could there really be two coaches/voters who think Simon Kenton is 5th place or worse in NKY????????