Sept 3rd and UK is already Bowl Ineligible

Hellbird

I bought the Stoops hype, but now I'm selling-

Followed everything about it closely for a while, but the ship is sinking now. At first we were getting the best 3* athletes, some 4*, and getting some interest from a few 5* athletes. Now my Bleacher Report app sends me " UK signs 2* LB". If we had won a few more of those close games against Florida, Tennessee, etc. we would still be getting the better recruits, but we did not and the talent follows wins not losses.

The hype is gone and the painful truth is rearing its ugly head again that it is the same old UK program on the field. I bleed blue, but the truth hurts

terrible loss, but the season isn't lost. The SEC is bad enough the Cats can compete. Florida just escaped UMASS at home, Missouri lost, Vandy nearly beat Usc, and Tenn should have been beaten at home by Appy State. The only two un winnable SEC games are Alabama and Georgia.

I wouldn't bet a dollar on anything I said but it is true.

terrible loss, but the season isn't lost. The SEC is bad enough the Cats can compete. Florida just escaped UMASS at home, Missouri lost, Vandy nearly beat Usc, and Tenn should have been beaten at home by Appy State. The only two un winnable SEC games are Alabama and Georgia.

I wouldn't bet a dollar on anything I said but it is true.

Im just glad UK didn't play App State. That would have made UK look even worse when they lost that game.