Garrard County @ Rockcastle County Predictions

Garrard County at Rockcastle County  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Garrard County at Rockcastle County

• Garrard County
    • Rockcastle County

This is Garrard's first road game after three at home to open the season. Anxious to see how they respond.

If they had played better against Lincoln i would be more confident. Rock will use all they got to stop Foley then what does Garrard do? Tall Tall order but Go Lions

If they had played better against Lincoln i would be more confident. Rock will use all they got to stop Foley then what does Garrard do? Tall Tall order but Go Lions

Even though Foley is the workhorse, there are a couple more weapons in the backfield.

I am anxious and intrigued to watch this game. This game will be a good test and starts a good 4 game stretch for rock as they find themselves playing Pulaski, Somerset, and then the showdown with Wayne county. Foley is a great running back and one of 3 great running backs that we face over the next 4 game stretch. If our defense plays the way it is capable and our qb is healthy enough to play I feel really confident that this game doesn't remain close however things usually never go as planned but I still feel Rock has the better overall team and will win this one. I feel it remains fairly close throughout and the final falls in the range of

Rock 26

GC 18