Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why is This Being Ignored?

Featured Replies

Giants owner said that Brown had admitted to them that he abused his wife, but they didn't know the extent of it.

The statement they released is rather vague regarding when they knew, which is why some are upset I guess.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was an open case, so they couldn't release the information to the NFL any earlier.

 

I'm no Goodell supporter, but they can't get everything whenever they want it. There is a process that sometimes takes time.

 

If it was an open case and that's why information wasn't provided, then the NFL should come out and say "we requested the information but since it was an open case we could not obtain it." Instead they make it sound like (and I am just going on what I read here) the police gave them the middle finger.

 

But yes, I should've included the open case possibility in my previous post.

If it was an open case and that's why information wasn't provided, then the NFL should come out and say "we requested the information but since it was an open case we could not obtain it." Instead they make it sound like (and I am just going on what I read here) the police gave them the middle finger.

 

But yes, I should've included the open case possibility in my previous post.

 

I read it somewhere, so someone did say it. Unfortunately everyone wants to assume the worst first.

Went up to the Packers Giants game a couple weeks ago for the Sunday night game and was talking with Brown before the game, ironically he seemed like a nice guy but I guess not so much.

If it was an open case and that's why information wasn't provided, then the NFL should come out and say "we requested the information but since it was an open case we could not obtain it." Instead they make it sound like (and I am just going on what I read here) the police gave them the middle finger.

 

But yes, I should've included the open case possibility in my previous post.

 

I hope the police did give the NFL the middle finger.

May not kick in the NFL again, per Adam Schefter on ESPN this morning

Has been placed on Commissioners Exempt List, per ESPN

 

That was originally so that the Giants could replace him.

 

At this point, the Giants should just suspend him for the rest of the year or release him.

That was originally so that the Giants could replace him.

 

At this point, the Giants should just suspend him for the rest of the year or release him.

 

I think they will, I don't see him getting back...no upside for Giants or NFL in doing anything other than dropping him.

Too many garbage journalists out there.

 

One fox/SI writer claims the Giants should lose a draft pick and compares this to deflating footballs. She says they should lose a pick because they knew of an incident where Browns wife had to be placed in a separate room at the pro bowl to get away from him, and they didn't report it to the NFL. The problem with her claim, you ask? Browns wife was removed and placed in another room by NFL Security, and she linked a story saying that. How did the Giants conspire to withhold information that they got from the NFL in the first place?

 

Did they handle this perfectly? No, I think he should have been released long ago. But they didn't withhold information, at least not based on her article anyway. Their mistake was letting the league handle it, and we know how they are at doling out correct punishments.

Giants have released him.

  • Author
Giants have released him.

 

Only about 2 months too late, but better late than never I guess.

I'm late to the party on this one.

 

What exactly happened as far as spousal abuse goes? I heard a guy saying he grabbed his wife hard by the wrist. Surely there's more than that.

  • Author
I'm late to the party on this one.

 

What exactly happened as far as spousal abuse goes? I heard a guy saying he grabbed his wife hard by the wrist. Surely there's more than that.

 

Read the article in post #6...

I'm late to the party on this one.

 

What exactly happened as far as spousal abuse goes? I heard a guy saying he grabbed his wife hard by the wrist. Surely there's more than that.

 

Most of the new information was just recently released by the police. The NFL and the Giants didn't have that information.

 

His wife didn't want any part of the investigation or his punishment with the NFL.

 

He was originally suspended 1 game for the arrest which resulted in dismissed charges. He was released eventually after the new information was released.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.