Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4A #2 Johnson Central / 3A #3 Lexington Catholic (9/2/2016) Predictions

Johnson Central vs. Lexington Catholic 9/2/2016 20 members have voted

  1. 1. Johnson Central vs. Lexington Catholic 9/2/2016

    • Johnson Central
      75%
    • Lexington Catholic
      25%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Johnson Central will host Lexington Catholic this coming Friday at Eagle Field. The Golden Eagles defeated the Knights last year in Lexington by a final of 42-28. So far this season, JC has a statement win over Capital, WV and LC has an impressive win vs. Boone County at home and a loss to St. X at home in a tale of two halves. Who you got and why?

Another game that should be a dandy this week. No outcome will surprise me. I think JC takes this one at home.

I think JC will win comfortably.

Lexington Catholic had no answer for ST X's running game and Johnson Central runs the ball as well as anyone in the state JC by 3 TD'S

LC played well defensively against St X and almost stole a win as LC was leading 28-26 with 6 minutes left in the game. With that said, JC OL is a notch above St X and LC will have to outscore JC if it expects to win. Offensively, I think LC will put some points on the board. LC 38 JC 34

I went homer. Will require LexCath to keep up the scoring.

 

Knights lost two defensive starters in first week and that is a challenge. Next man up started early this year.

If Catholic plays like they did in the first half against X, I find it tough for JC to pull this one out. But, I don't think Catholic will play like they did against X, therefore I'll take the Golden Eagles.

JC 35

LC 31

LC played well defensively against St X and almost stole a win as LC was leading 28-26 with 6 minutes left in the game. With that said, JC OL is a notch above St X and LC will have to outscore JC if it expects to win. Offensively, I think LC will put some points on the board. LC 38 JC 34

 

Man, JC is a 99% running team and I know Matney has everyone bought in on the plan, but the bolded quote means you need to get out more and watch some football around the state.

I went homer. Will require LexCath to keep up the scoring.

 

Knights lost two defensive starters in first week and that is a challenge. Next man up started early this year.

:eek:

I like JC in the 40-22 type of range

i thought the OL qoute was a little over the top.Next there Defense is as fast as South Warren!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.