Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper 45 Newport Central Catholic 14

Featured Replies

Congrats Coach Borchers on the schools 50th win.

Stuck around for the 1st half, which was interrupted by a 1:15 lightning delay.

 

The Breds just could not get ANYTHING going on offense, and the Jags offensive looked quite impressive. Lonaker with some really nice passes that ONLY his receivers could catch.....Jackson, Burns and especially Hendrix made some really amazing catches tonight on full extension dives. Once Hendrix gets space, he is gone, although the Breds Kyle Kelly came out of nowhere to stop Hendrix from scoring on the 72 yard pass play.

 

BTW, Classy move by the folks at Cooper tonight, as they had a moment of silence for NewCath senior K/PK Mitch Otten whose father past away last evening.

Nice bounce back for the Jags.

  • Author

Dante Hendrix is amazing to watch. I said it a while back that the only other receiver I seen that Dante reminds me of if N Fant for BG back in 2012-2013. I've seen Quick for T and Fant for BG in back to back years and I always thought Fant had a special "Glide" to him when running his routes. Just made it look effortless. Dante has that kind of speed. It's very deceiving and he also has the best hands I've seen in awhile.

 

I would urge urge anyone in NKY area if you get a chance to catch a Cooper game this year, Dante is worth the price of admission. He is a special player.

Dante Hendrix is amazing to watch.

 

I would urge urge anyone in NKY area if you get a chance to catch a Cooper game this year, Dante is worth the price of admission. He is a special player.

 

Kind of paraphrasing your comments HB but I couldn't agree with these points more. Dante is a special athlete and can do some amazing things on the field.

 

I'm really looking forward to signing day at Cooper this spring, it will be a great day for the Jags.

Very surprised at this score!!

Stuck around for the 1st half, which was interrupted by a 1:15 lightning delay.

 

The Breds just could not get ANYTHING going on offense, and the Jags offensive looked quite impressive. Lonaker with some really nice passes that ONLY his receivers could catch.....Jackson, Burns and especially Hendrix made some really amazing catches tonight on full extension dives. Once Hendrix gets space, he is gone, although the Breds Kyle Kelly came out of nowhere to stop Hendrix from scoring on the 72 yard pass play.

 

BTW, Classy move by the folks at Cooper tonight, as they had a moment of silence for NewCath senior K/PK Mitch Otten whose father past away last evening.

 

I'm very sorry to hear of this young man's loss and I pray that peace and normalcy will come back into their life very soon. Randy Borchers is a first class person, so it doesn't surprise me that Cooper would honor this family.

Very surprised at this score!!

 

Why 6A team beating on a little 2A team?

3 points off in the prediction thread. Good job Jags!

I'm very sorry to hear of this young man's loss and I pray that peace and normalcy will come back into their life very soon. Randy Borchers is a first class person, so it doesn't surprise me that Cooper would honor this family.

 

We went through something like this when Randy and I were playing at NewCath. It is an awful, awful feeling to watch a teammate have to endure this.

Maybe you should ask your head coach. He schedules 2A schools.

NCC needs to establish a run game. Way to many 3 and outs in this game. Defense was on the field way to much.

  • Author
Maybe you should ask your head coach. He schedules 2A schools.

I'm confused. Who are you replying to and what was the question you are talking about?

A 2A school that is better than most 3, 4 and even 5A schools in NKY.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.