Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville 47 LaRue County 13

Featured Replies

  • Author

Correction. Final was 47-13.

Always good to start the season off with a win.

Watch out for the Danville offense. They are going to be a problem.

Hasn't Larue been young for a few years? I thought they might have been a little more competitive?

Hasn't Larue been young for a few years? I thought they might have been a little more competitive?

 

No comment.

It was 40-0 with 11:00 to go in the 2nd quarter.

 

With that said, I think LaRue's junior class as a whole, many of which are now three year starters...especially their skill kids could potentially lead them to win 5-6 games this year (possibly even more). In both 14 and 15, they won two games each year (under two different coaches respectively) and they very easily could have won 5-6 in both of those years...losing several by a TD or so. I think they will have the experience and both physical/mental maturity to finally win some of those nail biters that they have lost in the previous couple years (which, is to be expected).

 

This is probably their most veteran team since 2012 despite the fact that they only have three seniors (and, one of those recently just moved in....their junior class still has very solid numbers)....a class that at one time had round about 15 or so kids when they were both freshmen and sophomores, respectively.

Hasn't Larue been young for a few years? I thought they might have been a little more competitive?

 

The grass ain't always greener.....

I don't think anyone smart is sleeping on the Ads. I'm sure they will be competing to be in the state championship again and have a great chance at making it.

I know this is just Larue County but is Zach Dampier the best QB in the state?

I know this is just Larue County but is Zach Dampier the best QB in the state?

 

Yes he is

I'm not going off of beating Larue County to tell me what type of team Danville has. You barley beat Anderson County in a Scrimmage, which got handled tonight. You beat Southwestern next week you will earn my respect, Which I don't see no way that's gonna happen. Best QB in the state? You can't be serious!

If you know anything scrimmages are just guidelines for measuring your team

I'm not going off of beating Larue County to tell me what type of team Danville has. You barley beat Anderson County in a Scrimmage, which got handled tonight. You beat Southwestern next week you will earn my respect, Which I don't see no way that's gonna happen. Best QB in the state? You can't be serious!

 

Just a question. I know he made the list of top 50 players in the state. On that list there weren't many QBs on the list. I know people mention Walker Wood but I think he is going to UK as an athlete and not necessarily at QB. Besides Wood what other QBs are there out there that may be considered better than Dampier?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.