Marlins @ Reds (8/15- 8/18)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, no way in hell. I was upstairs last night and it was brutal. If there were almost 17,000 they must have had 16,600 downstairs.

That's announced attendance, a lot of no shows I guess. Monday night, thunderstorms threatening the area?

Should have been an error on Votto, just a terrible underhand toss to the pitcher.

Not to mention the E he stuck Renda with earlier in the game. Lazy getting to the bag late and lazy stretching for the ball and it still hit off his glove and should have been caught. Dude is an offensive force with a diamond-tough approach at the plate but is a clown show at 1B.

That's announced attendance, a lot of no shows I guess. Monday night, thunderstorms threatening the area?

This week and last night has everything against us.

No one cares about the Marlins. Threatening rain storms (practical monsoon two hours before game time last night). Schools are going back into session. We are 20+ games under .500.

I think attendance throughout August will rough, but they might see a spike in September, because of who is coming to town.

This week and last night has everything against us.

No one cares about the Marlins. Threatening rain storms (practical monsoon two hours before game time last night). Schools are going back into session. We are 20+ games under .500.

I think attendance throughout August will rough, but they might see a spike in September, because of who is coming to town.

Are all schools back in session, I thought Ohio schools(because they're so much more privileged than Ky. and Indiana)don't start until after Labor Day. Was at Bengals camp last week and felt like was at a day care, between the strollers and the school buses. PLEASE September get here quick

Cincinnati Reds ‏@Reds

The Reds have placed on the bereavement list RHP Michael Lorenzen and recalled from Louisville RHP Tim Adleman (#68).

I had thought Adleman would have been one of the likeliest choices to have replaced Reed when he was sent down

Does Thom Brennaman ever shut his mouth? I don't know who likes to hear themselves talk more him or George Grande. They both think they are the smartest announcers in the world and they want to tell you everything they know. I just like to watch the game and could care less about the useless statistical information they give out each and every night they announce. I was beginning to like Jim Day doing the games even if he is kind of dry. I have to admit that I didn't miss Thom a bit when he was gone.