Marlins @ Reds (8/15- 8/18)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott Schebler in 11 games since the ASB:

.132 AVG, .250 OBP, 1 HR, 4 RBI, 4 BB to 12 K's, 1 SB in 11 games (38 AB's). That ain't gonna cut it.

In both his stints as a Red, he just seems more to be a career AAA All-Star, maybe he'll turn the corner, Price has said the position is his for the short term, don't know what that means if his stats stay like this for the month of August

Cozart over last 30 games 128 AB, 16 R, 34 Hits, 4 HR, 13 RBI, 5 BB, 29 K, 2 SB, .266 avg, .293 OBP, .414 slugging.

Not as bad as I thought. Good glove. Can live with that production sandwiched between a streaking Hamilton and a red hot Votto.

Cincinnati Reds ‏@Reds

Reds option to Class AAA Louisville LHP Cody Reed and recall from Louisville OF Kyle Waldrop (#30).

That's a temporary fix. Will it be Stephenson or Garrett to take his place?

Cincinnati Reds ‏@Reds

Reds option to Class AAA Louisville LHP Cody Reed and recall from Louisville OF Kyle Waldrop (#30).

If Cody Reed never makes it back to the majors, he will not have a major league win. He will tell his grand kids, I once pitched a shutout against the Cardinals only to have to idiots blow it for me in the ninth inning. What could have been!!!

C. Trent Rosecrans ‏@ctrent

Simon isn’t stretched enough. Stephenson pitched Saturday, so possible. Sampson another

Why don't the Reds bring up Stephenson? Simon should not even be on the team and Sampson is a reliever at best. Get these young studs up here and ready to go.