Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Make a BOLD Prediction about the Presidential Election!

Featured Replies

Your prediction can have to do with results on election night or just something that happens before the election that may have a big effect on the outcome.

 

By BOLD, I mean something that most would consider unlikely(although in this election cycle, is anything that unlikely?), against the odds, maybe a bit stunning, but nevertheless, you could see it happening.

 

I'll start with this one.

 

I'll go BOLD and say that HRC eeks out a close victory this November... in the state of GEORGIA !!!

 

Who's next ? Again, it can be an election night prediction or something that is to happen between now and election night. Thanks in advance for playing along.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pence develops a severe case of ICantTakeThisAnymoreItis and finds a way to drop off the ticket.

Trump continues to insert his foot in his mouth, and doubles down on each mistake. Yes, I know, that's expected. Wait for it.

 

Then, a week before the election, he bows out, in grandiose fashion.

  • Author
Pence develops a severe case of ICantTakeThisAnymoreItis and finds a way to drop off the ticket.

 

I've actually considered this. In this cycle, wouldn't be shocking. If Trump goes completely off the rails and says or does something that simply can't be excused, this could happen. Good one!

  • Author
Trump continues to insert his foot in his mouth, and doubles down on each mistake. Yes, I know, that's expected. Wait for it.

 

Then, a week before the election, he bows out, in grandiose fashion.

 

Bold, for sure. But possible. I don't think he wants the job anyway.

Trump continues to insert his foot in his mouth, and doubles down on each mistake. Yes, I know, that's expected. Wait for it.

 

Then, a week before the election, he bows out, in grandiose fashion.

 

I agree with Jim, Trump drops out before the election.

I'm on board with Trump quits before he loses.

Donald Trump loses more ground in polls after the first debate and drops out of the race. He would rather create an excuse for dropping out (it's all rigged, business needs me, family needs ... ) than lose to Hillary.

  • Author
Trump continues to insert his foot in his mouth, and doubles down on each mistake. Yes, I know, that's expected. Wait for it.

 

Then, a week before the election, he bows out, in grandiose fashion.

 

 

Trump quits a week before the election and still gets 42% of the popular vote. :)

Not even quitting and saying he doesn't want the job would keep his supporters from voting for him.

Johnson gets 10% of the popular vote, the first third party candidate to do so since Perot.

Gary Johnson gets votes from the Electoral College.

 

I honestly believe the GOP/Romney/ McCain wing of the party will endorse Gary Johnson this month.

I honestly believe the GOP/Romney/ McCain wing of the party will endorse Gary Johnson this month.

 

I agree. I think if they do, it could easily push Johnson's support beyond the debate stage threshold.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.