Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers RB DeAngelo Williams: Bengals 'want to be us'

Featured Replies

"They try to do what we do," Williams said on the Fan Morning Show in Pittsburgh. "They're trying to emulate themselves after us. It's not the other way around. They want to be us."

 

So, when I come in and I see the things that Cincinnati is doing, it's like, dude, everyone is talking about Baltimore but this Cincinnati team is very talented."

 

Steelers RB DeAngelo Williams: Bengals 'want to be us' - Cincy Jungle

  • Author

Is it just me or does DeAngelo Williams run his mouth a lot?

Is it just me or does DeAngelo Williams run his mouth a lot?

Absolutely. I'm about tired of his act.

  • Author
Absolutely. I'm about tired of his act.

 

I hear you, I would hate it if he was a Bengal, he always has something cocky or negative to say.

I hear you, I would hate it if he was a Bengal, he always has something cocky or negative to say.

Between the lines he's fantastic. And you have enough Bengals who have some retort without adding DWill to your lineup.

  • Author
Between the lines he's fantastic. And you have enough Bengals who have some retort without adding DWill to your lineup.

 

One thing is for sure, I am ready to play.

  • Author
He is right.

 

Yes and No.

 

Consistently successful for sure, anything beyond that, I doubt it.

I absolutely hate the Steelers, but they are winners. Look at their tradition. It is like their uniforms are "Superman capes" for those who wear them. Look at their fan base and the numbers that support them in every other NFL city on the road. Yes, the Bengals have great fans, but teams like the Steelers, Packers and Cowboys take it to another level by far. This passes on to the players who have a sort of arrogance about them (and their coaches) when they put on the uniform. This transfers to performance on the fields by playing better as a team. This also can indicate why they succeed even in spite of playing teams like the Bengals who have more "talented" players who struggle to get over that final hurdle when it really counts.

  • Author
What else is there?

 

The Bengals DO want to be the Steelers...what is the mystery in this?

 

Since you put it that way, I think I would rather be the Patriots.

If the Bengals don't want to hear him, shut him up. Only one way to do it and they haven't figured it out yet.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.