Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7 on 7

Featured Replies

Good luck how about ryle

 

Thx Plumber!

Concerning Ryle,

BGs venue was 25 minutes from where Ryle was playing and with short durations couldn't make it back in forth. I know they lost to Brentwood in Game 1 34-7. And they said above they beat Dalton in game 2. They tied Valdosta at 20. That leaves 4 games I don't know about but hope they were in top 4 of pool and play WITH BG tomorrow. I will post more when I know more.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jefferson Davis from Alabama?? No disrespect to them.. But I think in a game that Bowling Green could win and maybe by 2-3 tds. They aren't a powerhouse at all

Jefferson Davis from Alabama?? No disrespect to them.. But I think in a game that Bowling Green could win and maybe by 2-3 tds. They aren't a powerhouse at all
MKN, I tend to agree with you. But in 7 on 7 if you get down early you are in a tough spot because with a 22 minute running clock game you have little time to make up points.
Purple are 2 - 2. Should have beat N Forsythe, will need a lot of help to make it in championship bracket tomorrow.

 

1 hour away from playing #1 QB in America. Oh by the way our DBs are new and they are gassed. This could be tough

 

However, no one we will see this season is on the same stratosphere as Jefferson Davis or Cartersville. I would love to match up with those teams in a real game

 

Great experience for our kids

 

The Lawrence kid is probably the best player I've seen at his age. And Jeff Davis smoked us last year at AU. They didn't look impressive size wise but they killed us.

Im sure each team fan base would say same thing but what leaves you hungry at these 7on7s with some really good teams is you would like to match up on them in a real game to see how you do. Jamale Caruthers for Purples looks like best back ive seen. You can tell when he is running down hill that many of these kids couldnt tackle him if they wanted to. Its a fun tourney but 7on7 in no way can tell you everything about a team.

 

BG may have an early exit tomorrow but im pretty sure they made the champion bracket.

 

Ryle is in consilation bracket

Ryle did great today:

 

L v Brentwood Academy 34-7

W v Dalton 22-20

L v Valdosta A 25-13

L v Westside SC 28-26

W v N FL Christian 24-8

W v SE 18-9

L v MLK 29-21

 

I think Ryle will be in Consolation Bracket but very easily could have made other bracket. Could be a blessing as I can see Ryle making a run in that tourney. I honestly dont see BG making a deep run tomorrow but think they will improve significantly because of this trip, especially the defense.

 

GREAT JOB RYLE!

The Lawrence kid is probably the best player I've seen at his age. And Jeff Davis smoked us last year at AU. They didn't look impressive size wise but they killed us.

 

Guaranteed that he gets called Sunshine on a regular basis.

Catersville may be best team here but had atleast two 1.5 hourbreaks between games today. Most teams had 25 minutes.

Purples in Championship bracket for 4th year in a row. 9:30 a.m. eastern time in the morning the purples take on Brentwood Academy. Going to be interesting

Guaranteed that he gets called Sunshine on a regular basis.

 

 

No doubt

Catersville may be best team here but had atleast two 1.5 hourbreaks between games today. Most teams had 25 minutes.

That comes with being the best team.

Sounds like a great learning experience for both KY teams. Would like to see more KY teams get involved in events like this.

Purples come up short against Brentwood Academy. 19 - 17. Had an opportunity to win

BG plays one of their best games but falls behind again 2-0 early and falls 19-17 in a game they could have won. Great effort by the banged up Purples.

I think they play Thomasville GA at 12:30. Win and move on. Lose and go home

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.