Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bluegrass Games

Featured Replies

I'm sorry. I'm going to have to report this post. Rule 11 violation. No sharing accounts.

Does TAC know that you are using his account?

 

Hey now! I have every right to comment on the game. I took coaching lessons, coached, encouraged my kids to play. Played in a league myself for 2 years. For all of those reasons is why I can comment on soccer. #educatedonthegameandstillhateit

  • Replies 67
  • Views 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey now! I have every right to comment on the game. I took coaching lessons, coached, encouraged my kids to play. Played in a league myself for 2 years. For all of those reasons is why I can comment on soccer. #educatedonthegameandstillhateit

Wow. I did not know all that. Thought you hated soccer just because. Carry on!

Wow. I did not know all that. Thought you hated soccer just because. Carry on!

 

I just don't hate it because I think it is stupid, I know it is stupid LOL!

Good luck to all the locals heading down. Make the most of it with your kids and other parents. Made some great friends and those darn kids will be gone before you realize it!

Everyone should have played at least one match by now, several have played two.

 

How is your school doing?

 

Anyone in Lexington seen any surprises.... good, or bad?

Calvary got two games in so far Shelby 7-2 and Paris 5-0 both wins- curios to see how they do last game at 3 - Lincoln something....

Play has stopped and fields are being cleared right now.

Mixing together varsity and JV squads, no sense rotations, unlimited subbing. Unbearable heat turns to rain/thunder & lighting equals long delays. Mud, cars stuck in the lower grass field, a complete mess.

Boy do I miss the BGSG!

Cooper lost their first match to Butler 5-2 on Friday. Today some adjustments were made and additional people were available.... they looked a little better.... got a 3-0 win over Paducah Tilghman, and a 5-1 win over Paintsville.

Brossart finished in a tie with Greenwood (2's), beat Paducah Tilghman 3-1.

St Henry had a 2-2 tie with Henderson County (including an own goal), 1-0 win over Male (match called right after first half due to heat), and finished with a 2-0 win over E-town.

Edited by hoops5

It was HOT!!!

 

Mercer Co., my daughters team, went 2-1. Lost to Scott Co. 2-0, beat Owensboro Catholic 2-1 and Belfry 6-1.

 

Not a bad weekend. New coach for this team. I think they'll be fine this year.

 

Gotta brag a little, my daughter had the winning goal against Owensboro Catholic. Not bad for a Freshman in her second varsity game.

  • Author

It was the Owensboro Cath 2 team but a good weekend for your daughters team. Mercer County has been making waves in many sports.

It was the Owensboro Cath 2 team but a good weekend for your daughters team. Mercer County has been making waves in many sports.

 

I posted this in the wrong thread. :ohbrother:

Brossart finished out today with a 2-1 loss to Madison Southern. The winning goal came with about 3 minutes left in the game. It was one of those shots that hit off 2-3 defenders, then hit some rough spots on the turf. Tough shot for the goalie to handle. Team went 1-1-1 for the weekend with a young team with good upperclass leadership. Should be a fun team to watch who can surprise some teams.

McCracken Co with 3 wins, over Collins, Franklin and Louisville Male.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.